A Whole New World Tour

Victini: Last season on Total Drama Pokémon, the original cast mates competed for twenty-six episodes for the ultimate prize, one million dollars. They had to go through many challenges while forming alliances, making enemy, and building and breaking friendships. Much drama was had and lots of bonds weird created...and broken. In the end Pikachu took home the prize money after the original set was destroyed. We then took 2/3 of the contestants for season two and headed out for our first location in season three. See where me and cast are landing right after this intro on Total...Drama...POKEMON!!!

(Theme Song;Outside of plane)

Victini: Welcome to the third season of Total Drama Pokemon, titled Regional Tour. In this season, we will travel across the globe competing in many hazardous challenges. Only the toughest will survive. First let's introduce our cast. Lets start with the returning contestants, you know them well by now. Boltund come on out.

Boltund: Ugh, sup.

(Confessional)
Boltund: It sucks that I have to put up with another season of this. Especially without Flareon. But I'm here so I might as well try to win.. And hey, at least this newly installed plane confessional is nicer than the previous one.
(End)

Victini: Cubone and Ditto, the two second placer guys.

(Cubone and Ditto exit the plane)

Ditto: I'm not a guy.

Cubone: ...where are we?

Victini: I'll explain that in a minute. Calm down. Next up, Eevee and Jolteon.

Eevee: This place looks wonderful!

(Confessional)
Eevee: I'll admit I wasn't too excited about doing another season of this show, but I have Minccino with me. This is gonna be wonderful!
(End)

Victini: Next up, Kirlia and Litten!

(Kirlia walks out of the plane carrying Litten)

Kirlia: Yay! I'm so excited to do another season with you! Hopefully we make it farther this time!

Litten: Yeah...fun.

(Confessional)
Litten: Alright, this sucks!
(End)

Victini: Next up, Minccino and Pikachu, who was last season's winner by the way.

(They exit the plane but bump into each other)

Both: Oops, sorry!

Minccino: (blushes) Heh.

(Confessional)
Minccino: (sighs) Okay, fine. I'll admit it. I like Pikachu. But what do I tell Eevee. I should break up but I just can't. She's too nice...and I think that's the problem.
(End)

(Confessional)
Pikachu: Stupid contract says I have to be here. Why can't I just by a mansion or something and leave. I already won a million, this is pointless.
(End)

Victini: Next OG, Snivy.

Snivy: Not this again. Sigh.

Victini: And finally our last two returning competitors, Togetic and Zorua.

Togetic: We're already here? Wow, time really FLIES when you're on a plane!

Zorua: One more pun, and I'm gonna lose it!

Victini: Looks like we're all here, time to get started...

Boltund: Finally!

Victini: ...to get started on introducing our newbies!