Love Birds

Victini: Last time on Total Drama Pokémon, we made our way to Snowpoint Temple in Sinnoh. The contestants had to make it to the top of the temple, but the cameramen weren't doing their jobs, so I fired them. A lot of footage was able to recover, at least. Jolteon became the team leader of Not Sure, and Zorua made some connections with Sirfetch'd. Although it turns out Sirfetch'd might have feelings for somebody else. Litten won despite being knocked out cold by one of Sableye's tricks. Meowstic started her self-sabotaging scheme by confusing Talonflame and staging a fight between Sableye and Togetic. Thankfully, they made up by the end of it, but they did end up taking the drop of shame. Will we ever find out who Sirfetch'd likes? Will Litten team up with his old team again? Will Jolteon continue to be a team leader? Find out right here on TOTAL... DRAMA... POKÉMON!!!

(Theme song; First class)

Snivy: Thanks for inviting me up here. This is the first time I've gotten good sleep in a while.

Litten: Aw, anything for you.

Snivy: Say, where do you think we're going today?

Litten: Probably Kalos. I mean, it's the only region I know of that we haven't visited.

Snivy: That would make sense.

(Back of plane)

Minccino: Can you believe Litten invited his girlfriend up to first class but not us?

Chatot: I swear if I have to sleep on these wooden seats any longer, I'm gonna kill Victini.

Talonflame: Well, at least your team gets first class sometimes.

Zorua: Yeah, we're really starting to live up to our team name.

(Confessional)
Zorua: We have to win today. I know I'm gone. Meowstic hates me, and Talonflame and Sirfetch'd seem to be on good terms. Sirfetch'd doesn't seem to care about me enough. Why does it have to be like this?
(End)

(Confessional)
Meowstic: I've got to play this out well. I mean, I've got the birds on my side, or at least against Zorua, so that's good. But what next? This team can't completely shatter. We still have fifteen people. Litten and Zorua are easy outs, sure, but then what? Luckily, I'm a mastermind. I need to ensure that Not Sure loses today. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Hyuhyuhyu.
(End)

Roselia: N-O-T S-U-R-E! Let's go steal that, Victory! (Shakes flowers like pom poms)

Jolteon: Yay! Support!

Krokorok: Um, okay? Are you a cheerleader now or something?

Roselia: Well, yeah, back at my high school.

Buneary: Girl, you killed it!

Roselia: Thank you!

(Plane lands)

Boltund: (looks out window) Uh, where are we right now?

Ditto: (stretches up) No... It can't be.

Victini: Oh, but it can be! Welcome back to the creatively named Camp Drama! Ditto, Eevee, Minccino, Litten, Snivy, and Zorua, I think you know this place pretty well.

(Confessional)
Zorua: This is where I was robbed of my big victory. I can't stand being here!
(end)

(Outside)

Zorua: Eugh, glad to know this place still smells like barf.

Garbodor: Actually, that's just me.

Snivy: Gasp. The old stage. You know, where we did the old talent show contest.

Victini: For this challenge, we're going back to basics. However, since this is a WORLD TOUR, I figured we'd do a callback to the to an episode of Season 1. Pichu come out out.