Track and Shield

Victini: Welcome back to Total Pokémon Region. Last time we took the contestants to Join Avenue where they started businesses including Dojos, Raffles, and Cafés. We attracted thousands of fans to this dead place including an old castmate, Flareon, who found out something shocking. Kirlia got beat up and Fletchinder took charge of his team. In the end, Not Sure took their first L and sent the overly obsessive Raichu home. Is Boltund gonna be sad over leaving Flareon behind? Is there more to Meowstic than we thought? Who will take the fall this episode? Find out, right here on Total...Drama...POKEMON!!!

(Intro;First Class)

Rockruff: For a team called "The Losers" we sure are good.

Zorua: Shut up.

Rockruff: Wha-

Zorua: Every time someone says their team is on a roll, that team ends up losing the same day.

Togetic: Yeah Rockruff, be quiet. You might JYNX us.

Rockruff: Pfft. Like I believe that nonsense.

(Plane lands)

Rockruff: Oh? Already?

Victini: Welcome to Galar!

Togetic: Hey, look Sirfetch'd you're NATU FAR-fetch'd from home.

Sirfetch'd: Please stop. But yes, it feels nice to be here.

(Outside)

Snivy: You're telling me that our next challenge is going to be in that cave?

Victini: Yeah.

Snivy: That is amazing.

Victini: That wasn't the reaction I was expecting. Regardless, it's time to explain. Today you'll all be exploring the Galar mines. You will each be handed a pickaxe. Various crystals will be scattered throughout the mines. Each crystal you get is worth a point, but if you find a diamond it's worth ten points. The chances of you finding a diamond are really low, however.

Rockruff: Ooh! Will there be mine carts?

Chatot: It's a mine. What do you think?

Victini: Your challenge begins. Go!

(Mines)

Jolteon: Woah, it's so spacious here. Woah, I can hear my echo. Oh I see something shiny!

Buneary: Boy, focus.

Roselia: Actually he might be onto something.

Ditto: Yeah, what if he found a gem or something.

Boltund: I concur, let's follow.

(Confessional)
Meowstic: If I'm gonna make it far, I need an alliance and I know the two that would be perfect for it.
(End)

Meowstic: I think that if we went in separate directions we might be able to cover more ground.

Zorua: I hate splitting up!

Meowstic: Are you running this operation or am I?

Zorua: Grr...

Meowstic: As I was saying. I'll go with the jokesters. The rest of you can decide who goes with who but I need two people to take the mine carts.

Rockruff: I'll do it! I'll do it!

Meowstic: Cool. Zorua go with him.

Zorua: What?! But I don't even speak to that goofball-

Meowstic: Just go.

(Confessional)
Zorua: Who does Meowstic think she is? Coming in here and bossing us all around like that. She's up to something. The others may not be able to see it but as the Season 1 villain, I know when someone's doing something fishy. Speaking of fish, it smells like fish in here.
(End)