Dream a Lily Dream

Victini: Last time on Total Drama Regional Tour we settled in Lavender Town as the competitors entered the Pokémon Tower only to be haunted by ghosts. Many people left the building out of fear or due to out of character outbursts caused by possession. Snivy and Litten broke up again, and Kirlia and Krokorok broke up shortly after they got together. Litten got closer to Kirlia before getting back with Snivy...only after she randomly kissed Chatot. Cubone and Fletchinder also formed a short bond that ended after a possessed Cubone knocked the latter unconscious. Meowstic made a comment that convinced the others to vote out Cubone and now both of last season's finalists are already gone. Will Litten find out about the kiss. And will Not Sure get more screen time? Find out all this and more on Total...Drama...POKEMON!!!

(Theme song; first class)

Buneary: I totally carried the team to first class. We're so amazing.

Ditto: You literally didn't say anything last episode. And Krokorok, how did you get back here? Didn't Kirlia abandon you at a restaurant?

Krokorok: Yes. But I have my ways.

Boltund: Speaking of disappearing, where's Roselia?

(Confessional)

Bunear: Our team is totally killing it. As long as we keep this streak up, we ain't ever gonna lose.

(End)

Roselia: (Walks out of bathroom) Oh, hi there.

Snivy: Move it! (Pushes Roselia)

(Confessional)

Snivy: Last time I tried to eliminate someone it didn't work that well for me so I can't throw the challenges leaving me with one option. I have to DESTROY Chatot. Litten can never find out about the kiss. NEVER! MWAHAHAHA

(End)

(Confessional)

Roselia: I just heard something...

(End)

(Loser's class)

Fletchinder: Do you guys hear som-

Kirlia: Shhh!

Fletchinder: Do you guys hear-

Kirlia: SHHHHH!!!! LITTEN'S SLEEPING!

Chatot: You're literally screaming. 

Kirlia: On my lap.

Snivy: (looking angry) Anyways we should pay attention to that noise that Fletchy was talking about.

Fletchinder: Please don't call me that. 

Snivy: It sounds like air. 

(The contestants all get sucked out of the plan dropping into the city)

Litten: Huh? I'm awake!

Snivy: Are you o-

Kirlia: OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?! (hugs Litten)

Zorua: Victini what the heck was that!?

Victini: I opened up the back department because I didn't feel like landing the plane properly.

Chatot: Could you at least give a warning next time you try to kill us?

Victini: No.

Chatot: And wh-

Victini: Welcome to the Lilycove Department Store in Hoenn. Today's challenge is simple. Three people from each team will stay behind. It is up to the rest of you to find gifts for your teammates. You get to decide who is a gift buyer and who is a gift receiver. Each contestant will rate their gift on a scale of 1-10 and the team with the worst score is sending someone out the plane tonight.