A Grave Mistake

Victini: Last time, on Total Drama Pokemon, we headed to the Safari Zone in Kanto and the contestants searched around for... a pair of teeth. The teams struggled, I got really bored until some drama did actually happen. Pikachu quit the game, meanwhile Meowstic got Zorua to question her villain skills. Team Original Again lost and Cryogonal got eliminated for being really annoying. Which competitor is gonna go skydiving this episode? Find out right here on Total...Drama...REGIONAL TOUR!

(Theme song; first class)

Krokorok: It's so epic that we got first class.

Buneary: I just kinda feel bad that we cheated to get here. I think winning should require actual talent which I have a lot of.

Boltund: I wouldn't worry too much about it. We stayed in the game, that's all that matters.

Ditto: Boltund's right. Sometimes you gotta fake it to make it.

(Plane lands)

Jolteon: Well that didn't take long.

Ditto: Woah, you said something.. Wait a second, are we still in Kanto?

Victini: We sure are! Everyone make your exit as we arrive in Lavender Town.

(Outside)

Cubone: Are you sure we can't go somewhere else?

Chatot: Yeah, so much for variety.

Cubone: That's not really what I- never mind.

Snivy: This place is spooky, I dig it

Victini: Welcome to the second challenge. Your goal is to survive in The Pokémon Tower here in Lavender Town until sunrise. If you get scared and leave the tower, you are disqualified. The team with the lowest percent of members still in the tower by sunrise will send a camper home tonight. And remember to watch out for ghosts.

(Confessional)

Chatot: Oh great, we already have a numbers disadvantage.

(End)

(Pokémon Tower)

Minccino: Yikes, this place gives me the creeps.

Chatot: It's almost like it's a giant graveyard tower or something.

Litten: Whatever, let's just get through this.

Eevee: Yeah, as long as we stick together, we'll be fine.

Minccino: Kirlia's missing.

Snivy: Okay, but everyone who I don't hate is here, so it's fine. It's not like she went far anyways. (Points too Kirlia staring at Krokorok)

Kirlia: Oh my gosh hi!!! I like your face.

Krokorok: Thanks, I like my face too.

Kirlia: Oh my gosh, we have so much in common!

Krokorok: Swag.

Litten: What about my face?

Sirfetch'd: Okay, I'm gonna ask you three to kindly step away from our team as we devise a strategy. (Pushes them away with his sword)

Zorua: Do you always have to carry that thing around with you?

Sirfetch'd: That's not important.

Fletchinder: So uh, what's our strategy?

Sirfetch'd: Well to begin with, we need to stick together this time, and also we need to scare away the opposing teams.