Sand Hassles

Garbodor: Previously on Total Drama Pokémon we headed to Johto. Wait, why did we go to Johto?

Victini: Did you read the note cards I gave you?

Garbodor: Note cards?

Victini: You were supposed to read them so you would know what to say.

Garbodor: I don't know what happened, I wasn't even in that episode.

Victini: Just let me do the recap like normal.

Garbodor: (sighs) You never let me do anything.

Victini: Anyways we went to the Lake of Rage in Johto to search for rare Pokémon. Team Not Sure failed to find a rare Pokémon placing them up for elimination. Fletchinder evolved into Talonflame after an epic battle with a wild Gyarados, and Sirfetch'd recovered from his injury. Zorua formed an alliance with him I'm guessing for reasons that are totally strategic and nothing else. Nobody got eliminated though so that's a plus, but someone will today. Find out who that is today on Total...Drama...POKEMON!

(Theme song; First class)

Snivy: Sigh.

Minccino: What's wrong?

Snivy: I don't know. I just haven't really gone this long without Litten y'know? It just seems like every season we end up with some kind of drama.

Minccino: Yeah, I get it. It took me weeks to get over Eevee.

Snivy: Yeah, but did it really?

Minccino: Erm anyways I think you should be just fine. It's just time to get over things.

Snivy: Yeah, I suppose you're right.

Eevee: Hey I didn't hear your conversation or anything, but I just wanted to ask...why is it so insanely hot in here?

Victini: It's because I'm here!

Eevee: Oh, I get it. Cause you're a fire type!

Victini: Yeah...that's totally what I meant. (Rolls eyes) But anyways we're about to arrive in Hano Beach, Alola.

Chatot: Oh cool. Wait, if you're here, then who's flying the plane?

(Cockpit)

Kirlia: Thanks for teaching me how to fly this plane, Garbodor.

Garbodor: Of course, you're a fast learner.

Kirlia: I'm gonna do a barrel roll.

Garbodor: Please don't.

Kirlia: (Starts flying downward) WHEE!!!

(Back of plane)

Buneary: Um, is it just me or is the plane like, moving?

Jolteon: The plane is always moving.

Buneary: No I mean-

(Everyone starts tumbling to the front of the plane)

Zorua: What the hell is happening?

Togetic: This isn't ideal but I guess we'll roll with it. (Bumps into Kirlia and the plane starts falling)

Roselia: Somebody do something!

Sneasel: You do something!

Roselia: Okay, okay. (Pushes a red button)

Jolteon: Roselia, that was a red button. You don't hit red buttons, that's the cardinal rule of flying aircraft.

Roselia: What? That button was green.