Here to Help

Victini: Previously on Total Drama Pokémon, we took the competitors to a casino in Sinnoh. However Sinnoh law states that we can't take 16-18 year olds gambling so we had a quick change of plans. The competitors had to play a game of truths. It turns out teens love lying and backstabbing, especially Team Original who refused to tell the truth at all. Will the awkwardness on that team cease now that Litten is gone? Who on The Losers lied? Find out one of these answers right here on Total...Pokemon...REGIONAL TOUR!!!

(Theme song; first class)

Boltund: Why do we have to share this with The Losers?

Rockruff: Ouch...

Sirfetch'd: I believe he means the team name, young soldier.

Meowstic: I wouldn't trust that criminal.

Boltund: What, I'm not a criminal.

Meowstic: Sure, tell that to your warrant in Kalos. Better hope we aren't stopping there. Are there other things you aren't telling us?

Boltund: I'm not like that anymore Okay, that's behind me.

Meowstic: And what would Flareon think, hmm.

Boltund: I- well, I don't know what she'd think.

Victini: (over announcements) Now landing near Nimbasa City, Unova.

Meowstic: Looks like we've arrived. I suggest you straighten up or else your little relationship won't last long.

Roselia: Don't listen to her.

Boltund: No, she's right.

(Confessional)
Boltund: I know, I haven't had the best past. Two years ago, I was a bit of a delinquent. I'm wanted for...well something. I didn't hurt anyone or anything like that but I've done some things. After I met Flareon, I finally knew how it meant for someone to care. I don't wanna lose that. She can't find out.

-----
Boltund: WAIT THIS IS ON LIVE TV! Give me that tape back, I want the tape!
(End)

(Plane lands)

Minccino: Hey, you didn't shove us out of a plane this time.

Victini: Don't get used to it. Welcome to Join Avenue!

Zorua: I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm gonna do it anyway. There's nothing here.

Victini: True, but about a decade ago, this place was popping with business including cafés, dojos, salons, markets and more! And that's what your challenge is today. I've set out plenty of shops. Your challenge is to pick one. Whoever gets the most customers wins.

Chatot: This place is dead, no one's coming here.

Victini: Not true, I just tweeted to the entire internet that the cast of Total Drama Pokemon would all be here. Trust me, we'll be busy in no time. Now time for shop picking. You have eight options: Raffle, salon, dojo, market, florist, antique, cafe and nursery, and no team can choose the same as the other so choose wisely.

Rockruff: Dojo! I wanna fight!

Sirfetch'd: Whilst I'm good in combat, I think it would be best to choose an option that is suitable to all of our skills.

Fletchinder: Why do you always talk like that?

Sirfetch'd: Sorry sir, just used to it after being in the Galarian army.

Fletchinder: Wait, you were? That's really cool.

Zorua: Ahem.

Fletchinder: Oh yeah. The challenge. Sorry, I got distracted. Heh. I suggest a cafe. I mean I used to work at one back home, before it got burned down.