Ocean's Eighteen

Victini: Previously on Total Drama Pokémon we visited Galar, famous for its mines and bad trees. In our last adventure the contestants went deep into the caves to dig out gems and minerals. Thankfully everyone made it out of there alive with only one minor getting badly injured. Fletchinder and Sirfetch'd had a few bonding moments, and Meowstic formed an alliance with Togetic and Sableye. In the end, Kirlia and Ditto led their respective teams to victory. The Losers lived up to their name for once and Rockruff went home for just kinda being irrelevant I guess. Will Sirfetch'd be able to recover from his injuries soon? Will Zorua get the memo that she needs to brush her teeth? Will anyone get injured today? I really hope two of things happen. I guess we'll find out today on Total...Drama...POKEMON!!!

(Intro;First Class)

Minccino: It's about time we get the first class we deserve.

Kirlia: You mean the first class I deserve. I did win the challenge after all.

Eevee: And I think you did a great job. Here's a gold medal!! (Hands her the medal.

Minccino: Ooh, that's nice, can I have one?

Eevee: Sure, for being a great friend you get a bronze medal.

Chatot: Where did you get these?

Eevee: Great question. Just for asking, you get a participation medal.

Snivy: You're so nice for handing out medals. NOW GIVE ME ONE!

Eevee: I don't appreciate you being rude but you can have a diamond medal.

Kirlia: Wait a minute, I smell something fishy in this medal.

Eevee: Is it fish?

Kirlia: Ulterior motives.

Snivy: Gasp.

Eevee: What, no. I'm just trying to-

Kirlia: You're just saying that so we won't vote you out, aren't you?

Eevee: I just wanna make friends with you.

Kirlia: Hmmm...well if that's the case, you have a friend right here.

Eevee: Aww!

Kirlia: And that friend is Snivy. (Pushes Snivy next to Eevee)

Eevee: What!? Kirlia I meant you.

Kirlia: Oh, so are you saying that Snivy is not worth your friendship? Tell her what you think of that, Snivy.

Snivy: (Slaps both of them) Leave me alone already! (Storms off)

Minccino: So uh Chatot...nice weather you're wearing.

Chatot: Minccino, you're not good at small talk. Stop trying.

(Confessional)
Kirlia: This is great. I've turned the team against Eevee. Okay so they still don't like me for some reason, but hey there's some weight lifted off my back
(End)

Fletchinder: Psst. Hey. (Hands Sirfetch'd a glass of water) How's your head feeling.

Sirfetch'd: Ow.

Fletchinder: How many fingers am I holding up?

Sirfetch'd: You don't have fingers.

Fletchinder: You're not ready for the challenge, are you?

Sirfetch'd: I promise you I'm fine. (Tries to get up but fails)

Fletchinder: You get some more rest for me, okay.

Sirfetch'd: But I can't let the team down!

Fletchinder: You're not. Besides, I know how to lead. You've seen me in action two weeks ago right?