C H A P T E R 3

KEGGER?

"Motel or Meth lab?" asked Kie as they arrived to what seemed to be the motel.

"You be the judge"

John B and gazed at the place. "It doesn't look like a place where a Grady white would stay"

They all landed as JJ pretended to be a captain.

"Alright Jack Sparrow now what's the plan?" Callie asked, standing next to Kie.

"So John B and I are gonna go there and you're staying"

"I'm okay with that," Callie sat on the boat and lighted up a blunt.

"Hey John B?" Pope said and John B turned around.

"Don't let him do anything stupid," he pointed at JJ.

"Oh we will," the blondie replied.

Kiara walked towards John B and handed him the keys. "Hey," she got closer and kissed the boys cheek.

"Be careful, I mean it"

JJ and Callie looked at each other in awkwardness. "Yeah"

JJ and John B started walking towards the motel together, before Callie turned around and looked at Kie. "What was that all about?"

"I just wanted him to be careful"

"Very affectionate way to show it"

Pope left out a little laugh as Kie smiled at Callie. "I'll tell you everything when we're alone. Just us, girls"

Cal winked at her friend and then looked at the motel. John B and JJ were in the room already, and she couldn't help herself from worrying.

Pope and Kie were debating on ecology as she got up and walked out the boat. "Guys I'm joining them"

Pope got up and tried to retain her. "Cal what if there's a murderer in that room?"

"Well then can you choose a white coffin for my burial please?" she smiled at them and sent him a flying kiss as she ran towards the motel. She got upstairs as fast as she could and walked towards the door.

She opened it without knocking and got in the room. "-some tissues for when you get lonely" she heard JJ saying.

"What?!" she asked in surprise and both of the boys jumped in scare.

"Sanders"

"God you scared me"

She laughed at their facial expressions. "Is everything okay?"

"We got a jacket, new balances.."

"Oh and this," JJ smiled and showed her the gun proudly. "My new best friend"

"God JJ put that down"

He got closer with the gun in his hand and it didn't reassure her a lot. "Princess it's all good, it's for everyone's safety that I'm keeping it"

"You're not keeping it JJ," John B said, standing next to Callie.

"Put that down you're scaring the shit out of me"

"Cal, at least take a pic of me right here," JJ posed with the gun as she frowned eyebrows but John B stepped towards the boy before she got the chance to respond.

"Do you wanna make our own incriminating evidence is that what you're talking about?"

JJ rolled eyes and put the gun in his pocket, disappointed.

"JJ I swear if something happened with this gun and they find your fingerprints on it I'm-"

BAM