Chapter 36

Natasha Pov

Of course, I hadn't really been tired when I left. No much more I just couldn't stand it in (Y/n) presence anymore. How could she pull it off so icily ? Sure I could have done it, no question, but her ? Somehow she always seemed to me like a little lamb, which had not yet learned so much in this stupid world, but there I was probably mistaken. As it seemed, the girl knew exactly what she was capable of and how she drove me crazy.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and I was torn from my thoughts. It was (Y/n). She was standing there in her black dress/suit looking at me from her alert, shining eyes. I got up from the bed and walked over to her with quick, determined steps. When I got there, I pulled her into the room and locked the door behind her. "Nat what-" she wanted to ask, but I interrupted her by pressing my lips to hers. She quickly returned the kiss and let herself fall a little against me. With this movement she wanted to make me run backwards towards the bed, but I had other plans. I pushed her in the opposite direction, so that now she had to walk backwards. When we reached the end of the room and she was held open by the door, our lips were still joined.

"So now we have arrived at the door again." (Y/n) murmured, after I had released my lips from hers to look at her. "Mhm, it seems so." I replied and leaned a little more against her body. "Seems like you like doors." "Maybe I don't like the door itself." I returned. Slowly I slid my hand over her thigh. "Oh no? What then?" she wanted to know after she had regained her composure. "Maybe I like the person at the door more." I answered playfully. "Oh really? And who is this mysterious person, if I may ask?" she played along. "Oh, you would love her, believe me. She has beautiful hair, divine curves and her eyes always sparkle like that. She also has the most beautiful smile in the world and whenever she enters a room, it fills with pure energy." I enthused as I placed my other hand on her waist. "Sounds good to me. What are you doing here then?" (Y/n) asked, who visibly enjoyed the attention. "You can really drive a person crazy. Do you know that ?" I smiled. "Me? I didn't do anything." she complained. "Oh, and what was that before?" I said, although I knew she knew exactly what I meant. "What? With Sam?" she continued to play innocent. I nodded. "You would like to know what I said to him. Am I right?" she stated more than asked. Again I nodded. "Oh honey, I'm afraid you won't know." (Y/n) grinded. "I bet I will."

With these words I pounced on her neck and spread kisses on her tender skin before she could say anything back. By the sudden touch she had put her head in the neck and had breathed a surprised sigh. I let both my hands slide onto her lower back and began to suck a little harder on her skin, leaving red marks. (Y/n) meanwhile had buried her hands in my hair and her breathing also became faster. When I hit her sensitive spot, she moaned softly. ,,Natasha-" she interrupted herself again by moaning. "We...we're drunk." I eased off her skin and looked into her eyes. "What's the problem? It wouldn't be the first time." I returned with a grin. "That's why. Nat I don't want this. Not like that." A little confused I looked at her. But then I realized the problem. "You... have never had sex with a woman before. Am I right?" I wanted to know from her. Slowly she lowered her head. I quickly put my hand under her chin and raised her head a little. "Hey, hey look at me (Y/n). It's all right. It's nothing to be ashamed of." I tried to reassure her. She smiled mildly. "And besides, we can't be that drunk. I had two beers and you seem to be relatively sane. And we finally skipped the tequila." (Y/n) had to smile.

"Come here." I said, then I enclosed her face with my hands and gave her a kiss. But when I wanted to release it, (Y/n) held me back. So, without interrupting the kiss, I lifted her up and carried her over to the bed. There I laid her carefully on her back. Then I also crawled onto the bed, positioned myself above her so that my hands were to the right and left of her head.

(Y/n) Pov

Admittedly, I had been quite unsure at first when Natasha had been all over me like that. But after she had calmed me down a bit and said that there was no reason to be ashamed, the last doubts had disappeared. And now I was lying here under her on the bed and there it was again. That moment when I lost myself in her beautiful green eyes. The moment when they literally pulled me into them and I felt so safe. The moment when I wanted to be right here and nowhere else.

Now she started to kiss me again and put her lips carefully on mine. But soon the kiss intensified and our tongues fought for dominance for a while, which Natasha kept though. She interrupted the kiss briefly, but also only to pull my shirt/dress over my head and directly after that to reunite our lips. Soon she also got rid of her dress and we both wore only in underwear.

In the last few minutes Natasha had worked her way agonizingly slowly down over my neck, to my collarbone and had now arrived at one of my breasts. "Do you remember?" she asked and looked up at me. "Do I remember what?" I replied a little confused and at the same time a little annoyed that she let me fidget so much. "The sentence I taught you." I had to think about it for a moment, but then it came back to me. "Yes, I still do. I think." I said. For a fraction of a second I saw her smile flit across her lips and then she said, "Okay, watch out. Я могу говорить по-русски и расстегнуть твой лифчик." Expectantly she looked at me and I knew that she wanted me to try to translate the sentence. "From what I already know, I would say 'I can speak Russian and unhook your bra'?" I asked more than I answered. The next moment I noticed a hand under my back. Then my bra came off and Natasha held it up in the air triumphantly. "You're right. You can actually do both." I laughed. She grinned mischievously at me. "I'm just a natural." she said and we both laughed again. "Yes, exactly. And you're sure you haven't already practiced that?" I goaded the redhead. "Me? Look at me. Is that the body of a practiced 'bra opener' ?" she complained, but made sure you could hear the irony out.

With admiration I let my eyes glide over her barely clothed body. She had beautiful curves, flawless and soft skin, and was otherwise just gorgeous. Not to say perfect. "No. No, this is the body of a goddess." I murmured. Then I pulled Natasha up to me and turned us so that I was lying on top of her. Slowly I bent down to her neck and then spread kisses on it. At first Nat wanted to resist, but as soon as my lips touched her skin, she let herself sink into the pillows and laid her head back as far as the mattress would allow. Above her collarbone I found a sensitive spot where I stayed for a while, eliciting a small moan from her. I grinned against her skin, but did not stop. "Ok no...that...you can forget it." she said, but had to keep making little pauses. "I'll be o top." With that, she turned us back around and layed on top of me again. All right." I admitted defeat. That could be something.