✎ MINDLESS AFFECTION

A Very Happy Birthday To stutee18 🥰❤️✨😘😘

A Very Happy Birthday To stutee18 🥰❤️✨😘😘. Here's my Gift For You, Once again A Very Happy Birthday Girl! Enjoy your day❤️

Inspired from : People Watching By Conan Gray
It's not the whole Song but just a Line in the Song❤️✨👌

✽― MINDLESS AFFECTION ―✽

If you ask Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk, The two bandmates of the most famous boy band about how they started dating or when exactly they realised they have feelings for each other. They don't really have a proper honestly.

Maybe this feeling started when they met, maybe when they come out as gay because the other made them question their sexuality, maybe it was when they cuddled Together, they don't know when it started exactly it was just so natural to be with each other.

They are the youngest members of BTS, naturally the closest, they both love skin skipping resulting them to be all touchy and cuddly, it wasn't anything Sexual, really they were just very affectionate.

It was a normal day in their dorms, The youngest sitting on the sofa of their living room, Well technically it was Taehyung who was sitting on the sofa and Jeongguk on his lap, headphones on game controller in his hand as he played his game while Taehyung was on his phone, scrolling through twitter, chuckling at the dorky tweets of their lovely army's.

He didn't minded having Jeongguk on his lap, it was normal, natural even, neither did he minded when Jeongguk leaned his head on his shoulder, Tae just wrapped his one arm around his waist.

He mindlessly spread his legs because he left them a little sore for being in same position. Taehyung didn't even realised when all Jeongguk's weight was pressed on his crotch but Jeongguk did. It was right below his ass, he could feel the member poking his ass crack through the thin fabric of boxers shorts and his body tensed.

He realised in what kind of position they are, his mind screaming to get off his lap but when Tae started caressing his clothed waist, his long finger’s tip making random patterns over his skin he loosened up, why is he making such a fuss about it? It's just Taehyungie hyung, his best friend, his partner in crime.

It's just Taehyung, His Taehyungie hyung.

So he relaxed and went back to his game, Just a mindless action.

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦◦

The very first time they realised the sexual tension they have was when Taehyung came to Jeongguk's room to watch a movie, They always had a movie dates together, cuddling and eventually falling asleep in the couch so it wasn't very much different.

In the middle of the movie they started to have (cute) bickering and teasing to the point Jeongguk started to tickle him, laughing and giggling as the younger fall over him.