✎ RIGHT CHOICE PT 2

⧽ Three (3) Months into their relationship ⧼

+†+✽―― RIGHT CHOICE ――✽+†+✽

Jungkook is, to put in simple words, absolutely exhausted. 

He had his classes from morning then he had his part time job.

Jungkook worked at a coffee shop as a barista and considering that it was Monday, the shop was rushed.

He has just got done with his shift and is on his way to his dorm, a take out plastic bag in his hand. 

Instead of going straight to his room, Jungkook decides to go to Taehyung’s instead. 

He hasn't been able to see beta for almost a week. With their finals approaching And Tae falling sick, they had barely any time for themselves.

So, despite being really tired Jungkook thought of having an indoor date.

He has decided to take Taehyung’s favourite dishes and thought of just eating together on the sofa while watching a movie. He didn't bother knocking using the spare key he had to enter his dorm. 

“PUP?” Jungkook calls out, closing the door behind and going to put the food on the small table, stalking forward to to Tae’s room

It was a small studio apartment size like every other dorms of the hostel.

Mostly, they hung out in Tae's apartment since he didn't have a roommate. 

Jungkook wanted to shift in with his boyfriend but it wasn't possible due to the warden's rules. 

Rooms were assigned with the same rank pairing and it was forbidden to be roommates with a different rank For obvious safety reasons. 

Jungkook frowns when he doesn't get a reply as much as he is aware, Taehyung is at home. 

“Pup are you in there?” Jungkook knocks on his door of his bedroom. 

Still no reply. 

“I'm coming in okay?”

The door immediately opens up even before he could reach for the knob and got shut as fast. 

“H-hii” Tae let's out flustered. 

The alpha frowns at him watching the beta lean against the door protectively. 

“Hii what were you doing?” he asks putting his hand on both sides of Tae’s head, sandwiching him between the door and himself.

“nothing was in the bathroom. What are you doing here?” Jungkook looks at him suspiciously making Tae shift from foot to door under the attention.

At last,the alpha shrugs “Brought dinner thought we could eat together?”

He smiles sheepishly “I hope you didn't had dinner yet” 

Tae ends up giggling, shaking his head. “I didn't. What did you brought?” 

“Japchae and chicken rice” Tae immediately cheers, hugging and smacking a kiss on Jungkook’s lips. 

“Thank youuu C’mon let's eat. I'm starving~~”

Jungkook chuckles, watching Tae jump his way to the table. 

Shouting at him to put something to watch while he takes out the food. 

They put on a series, settling on the worn out couch. 

There limbs tangled together as they eat and talk, the series on TV becoming a bg sound.