✎ PREGNANT KOO

Before Starting, Let me make this clear that it's a very stupid idea 😭😭 I just wanted to write with prego kook and a omega x Omega Oneshot so I did 🧍‍♀️

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

“Baby”

“Grr go away” Jk huffs going deeper in nest, his sour scent dominating the room.

“But baby—”

“Go away, Tae I don't wanna talk” the omega pouts, playing with the hem of his— Tae’s sweater.

He doesn't want to be mean but taehyung started it. Taehyung sighs, the omega inside him cursing at him for making their very pregnant mate sad.

He didn't mean to, really. He was busy with the meeting when Jungkook called for him to cuddle.

The deal was very important, he couldn't just leave it in middle and told Jungkook To wait for 20mins since he Hoped it'll end within that much but 20 mins turned to 30 and 30 turned to a whole hour.

And now it has resulted in his very angry omega mate.

“Baby, Can I come inside the nest?” Taehyung asks softly, during pregnancy Jungkook has gotten very Possessive of his space, he doesn't like having any other omega, even if that said omega is his own mate inside his nest till he gives permission to.

“I'm sorry bun... Please let me in” Tae persuades one last time

He bending in front of the nest on their bed to see Jungkook deep inside the mass of their mixed clothes, curled up in a ball.

“I know you are angry baby but please let me in. I'm sorry” Taehyung bites his lips when he, once again gets no response.

He feels like crying as his wolf howls in pain. Tae takes a deep breath Resisting the urge to lash out, making himself understand how it's just Jungkook’s hormones. He stands up.

“Fine, Baby I'm sitting outside. Call me if you or lil bean needs anything okay?” he releases calming pheromones to show that he isn't sad or something.

Jungkook, on the hand immediately panicks at his his words. Torn between whether To stop him or just let Taehyung be. He bites his lips to not let out a whimper as he hears fading footsteps of Tae.

His hormones are making him frustrated. A part of him wants to run in his mate’s arm and say sorry for acting like a brat but also not wanting to do anything.

Jungkook pulls Tae’s sweater above his head, wanting to drown himself in his mate’s scent, tossing and turning around it's like even the lil bean inside him was sensing his distress making them kick inside him.

He was 6 months in making the baby inside have his own soccer game.

After one frustrated growl Jungkook sits up, lighting his sweater to glare lightly at his not so big baby bump.

“Bean stop being mean to Appa. Your papa ignored us... Stop punishing appa for it” He rubs the bump, voice turning soft, almost sad.

“He should have came inside nest and hugged me, oh and give lots of kithes too” Jungkook winces when he gets a kick.

“Fine fine to you too”

Another kick.

“You want him all for yourself or what? Your papa is my mate before he's your papa” Jungkook whines.

Another kick.

“Fine fine, I'm going now will you stop being mean?” He asks, biting his lips about thinking of going towards tae.

Another kick

Jungkook smiles. “Good pup”

He starts crawling out of his nest going towards the living room with a hand under his bump.

Jungkook bites his lips as he comes in front of Taehyung, who was sitting on the sofa, head thrown back on the sofa rest eyes closed as if sleeping but Jungkook knew him better.

There's no way Taehyung would fall asleep specially after.... Well, his Brattines.

“Tae... ” Jungkook calls softly, his voice low immediately making Tae jolt up from his position.

He quickly stands up coming towards jk who stood near the entrance.

“Yes baby do you need anything? Is the pup okay?”  Tae immediately puts his hand under his belly, concerned.

Jungkook shakes his head leaning against Tae, melting in a puddle as the omega’s calming pine cone scent engulfs him.

“Come to nest, I wanna cuddle”

“Yes of course baby” Jungkook pulls Tae along with him to their bed.

Now laying in the nest Jungkook has made with their clothes

“I'm sorry Tae...” Jungkook speaks up after a few minutes playing with Tae’s hair as he keeps his head on his chest.

“What are you sorry for? I am the one who should be sorry for not being there when you wanted me” Tae smiles sadly lifting his head to place a kiss on his nose.

He understands that Jungkook needs him a lot more now he is in his trimester.

Honestly, he's not even angry at Jungkook for acting that way he understands how much frustrated his baby is from all the body changes going on inside him.

“But still... I don't wanna be so whiny”

Taehyung chuckles lifting himself to lay next to him, turning to face his adorable baby.

“Baby I love having you all whiny and needy for me and my affection. It's the best part of having you as my mate” Tae boops their nose together making the omega giggle.

“Makes me think I should keep you knocked up always so I can have my whiny omega all the time”

“Yah! I'm not getting knocked up next time” Jungkook whines hit on his chest.

“If anyone is getting knocked up it's you!”

“Taste your own medicine” He sticks his tongue out Grumbling to himself something about his swollen feets and Lil bean being a meanie to him.

Tae smiles gathering the omega in his arms. “As you say bun. Now can I cuddle with you. I'm really sleepy”

Jungkook nods moving closer till he comes his back hits Tae’s chest.

A yawn breaks out of Jungkook’s mouth mumbling something about being tired

“Good night my amazing omega” jk turns his head to smile at Tae.

“Good night caring papa omega” Tae chuckles pressing A kiss on his lips before both drift off to sleep.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

If you liked it? good and if you didn't. Then I never wrote this and you never readed it okay 😭😭😭

Bye Bye see you next time👌🤎🖤