✎ HEAL

cr for mb to @/pearlstkk on Twitter

Th hisses as the sword just grazes his skin, the sharp edge tearing the layers and letting the blood flow out, body drenched in sweat, mind too hot to care about the practice.

“If you are gonna keep acting this weak, you'll be dead in a sec” jk let's out coldly.

Taehyung growls glaring at his trainer, standing tall and void of emotions on his face.

“FUCK OFF” The omega screams at his face.

The hot weather was only making him angsty and on top of that Jungkook, his alpha trainer decided to be the biggest asshole yet again.

“That's not how you talk to your trainer, your Highness” Jungkook let's out calmly again, one hand gripping the sword tightly in his calloused hands.

Taehyung huffs angrily “I'll talk to you however the fuck I want”

Jungkook’s face hardened, red flashing in his eyes Not at all happy with getting disrespected by a omega. He tilted his head letting the sword fall.

“Is that so?”

Taehyung opened his mouth to retort but voice died down as nothing registered in his mind about the next 10 seconds.

One sec Jungkook was standing in front of Him And in next He was on top of him, Taehyung’s back pressed against the hot ground as Jungkook glared at him.

“If you had put more attention on your moves then your mouth the situation would have been different, Omega” The alpha spit, pressing his neck to proof his point.

To show how defenceless he is at the moment, how easy it is for Jungkook to choke him to death right now.

Or even snap his neck, gifting a quick painful death.

Taehyung smiles waterly, moving his hand to hold Jungkook’s pressing on his neck harder, making his lung give up.

Jungkook growled at him angrily. “Don't fucking play with me, Tae. You know it I won't hesitate to snap little neck of yours”

Tae chuckles bitterly letting his hand go. Jk pulled himself back standing up to adjust his clothes.

“You won't?”

Jungkook walks back not bothering to reply. Tae stands up refusing to let the alpha go.

“ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING ALPHA! TELL ME WILL YOU KILL ME IF NEEDED TO?” jk stays unbothered bending to pick up his sword.

The prince laughs Humorlessly his deep voice echoing.

“YOU ACT REALLY TOUGH ALPHA. TRYING TO MAKE ME ALL MIGHTY STRONG BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU HUH ASSHOLE?” Tae marches angrily towards him, yanking Jungkook to look at him.

“stop acting so strong and know it all, Taehyung” Jungkook whispers calming, staring at the ocean blue eyes of his.

Tae chuckles bitterly shaking his head before he looks at Jungkook.