✎ LIE TO ME

LIE TO ME
[ A Taekook Oneshot ]

Word count : 2.8k

I'll recommend to play the  “Lie to Me” By 5SOS on loop throughout the fic 👀

Get ready with your tissues 🥰

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

“You two have great chemistry! This scene will just be perfect! I know it!!” The director says excitedly.

“Y-yeah” Tae says, feeling uncomfortable.

Jungkook clears his throat “Yeah, we do”

But not enough to make you stay

Jungkook sits silently on his chair, the make up artist busy putting make up on him to make him look nothing less than a drunk, sleep deprived pirate.

The actor guesses it wouldn't be much of a problem considering he's already a mess.

Jungkook closes his eyes as he leans back back.

The artist wouldn't say a thing over the fact that he's moving too much, she's paid for her job.

Plus, Jungkook is a big actor, no one questions him shit. They wouldn't. Couldn't.

A part of him is regretting signing this film.

A part of him regrets signing up for this torture.

Honestly, the moment he came to know who the cast was, he wanted to back off.

Call off, tell the directors and producers he can't do this movie.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't cause he's a coward, because he's a desperate bitch.

He could surely shut off the advances of his manager who convinced him by saying how much this movie would boost his image.

He knows he has the upper hand, he's the boss but he didn't.