✎ WASTE IT ON ME

He kicks the ball towards the goal post.

He watches anxiously, before he knows it, they erupt in cheers.

The omega screams in delight, his eyes moving towards the crowd to search for him.

Jungkook's smile falls.

Tae didn't come.

"Why didn't you come yesterday to my match?" Jungkook asks, a little angry, a little pouty.

"You wanted my answer, I gave it to you" Taehyung smiles at the omega tightly, moving to check out the book from the shelf of their college library.

"You're mean, has anyone ever told you that?" Jungkook asks, following the alpha like a lost puppy. His black pleated skirt swaying side by side.

Jungkook had specifically dressed with a short skirt and thigh garter on his left thigh for Taehyung. Hoping and praying at least his beauty would sway the alpha a little.

No luck on it so far, it seems. Taehyung didn't even check him out as if Jungkook's charms meant absolutely nothing to him.

From his indifference, maybe indeed they don't mean anything.

"Yes but not for the reason you're calling me that, omega" Taehyung looks at him pointedly. A teasing smile forms on his lips as he speaks further, "I'm glad to know you think just not returning someone's feelings is considered mean now. Very progressive thinking you have, Jungkookie"

The omega puts his head on the table they're currently seated on as he looks the other way.

Jungkook pouts unconsciously, unable to control himself. For the last two months he has been trying to court Taehyung and the alpha has done nothing but reject all his advances.

A couple of days ago, Jungkook had yet once again confessed to the alpha and had asked Taehyung to come to his football match if his answer was yes.

Clearly, his answer was a no.

Jungkook doesn't even know what to do anymore, he's on the verge of just giving up and not being annoying towards the alpha. He's a big boy and he can surely accept rejection (if he'll weep and sulk for one month straight, no one needs to know.)

He's so immersed in his thoughts that he doesn't notice the small smile that dances on Taehyung's lips, eyes sneaking towards Jungkook's direction.

To be fair, Taehyung isn't exactly in love with Jungkook or anything. Heck, he's pretty sure he doesn't even have a crush on Jungkook. Okay, maybe that's a lie. He does have a teeny tiny crush on Jungkook but that doesn't mean he needs to act upon it.

If they weren't in college, maybe he'll act upon his teeny tiny crush or maybe he won't. He's not really sure. It's just that he finds relationships a waste of time and energy.

He's here in college to study and make a career out of his courses. Not to waste his time on things as mundane as relationships and boyfriend.

They take too much of a time and energy out of someone's life and Taehyung is just not the type of the person who would like to spend so much time of his day on someone. Even if that someone is this gorgeous and willing to be with Taehyung.

He's not interested.

Maybe that makes him a bit of a commitment phobic but well, it is what it is.

He's not interested in love and relationships. They're just a waste of his time.

"You should go, Jungkookie. I've made it clear I'm not interested in boyfriends or shit. Let me study in peace" Taehyung mumbles, taking his eyes off Jungkook to look back at his book. Appearing different.