✎ RIGHT CHOICE

An Alpha/Beta story this time, I like this one😍 Enjoyyyyy❤

✽+†+✽―― RIGHT CHOICE――✽+†+

Alpha Jk is in love with his mate, no matter what the world says.

No matter how much they tell him that he should find a beautiful /omega/ instead

And no matter how much his own mate, Beta Taehyung believes them. Jungkook and Taehyung met in college, same batch, same major but honestly, they never talked

If I'm being blunt, Taehyung made sure they never interacted. He stayed away as much as he could.

If Jungkook took one step forward to become friends with him, Tae will take 10 back. The alpha never understood the reason, Tae wasn't even a omega for him to be intimidated by him to the point he ran away at any given chance.

Like yeah, a beta came below the hierarchy in comparison of an alpha but still the betas were just as respected as them.

And it wasn't like it was just with Jungkook, the alpha noticed it was for every alpha, not just him.

Well, Except for one. Alpha Jimin. Jimin was the only alpha Jungkook has ever seen Tae with.

They did everything together. Attending classes, project partners, eat. Everything.At start, Jungkook even thought that they are dating and Jimin like any other alpha was possessive of their mate/possible mate.

That would make perfect sense why Tae avoided alphas.

That hypothesis was proven wrong when Jimin started dating someone by the end of 2nd year. It was a omega Jungkook very well knew, his brother yoongi.

The alpha was furious. He thought Jimin is double dating, cheating on Tae with his oblivious brother.

He has went to beat the alpha and that's when he came to know Tae and Jimin are best friends, not lovers.

He apologized for the punches he threw along with the warning to treat his brother right.

He still didn't understand Why Tae never interacted with any alphas but that was a question Jimin didn't needed to know.

By the start of third year, they all started hanging out together.In those few times they all were together, Jungkook tried to make conversations with the beta but was only met by silence.

One must say that Jungkook should have given up by now. It was very clear that Tae wanted nothing to do with him.

But something about the way Taehyung looked at him or even better /stared/ at him when he thought the alpha wasn't looking made him keep trying.

There was more than just not being interested and Jungkook was nothing but a curious bastard so he kept trying hoping one day the beta will open up.

And the beta did, on the third time they all went to a cafe together.

It was a small one word answer, a simple greeting “Hii”

Jungkook still remembers the shock on Tae’s face when he was met by the huge victory smile of Jungkook.

It was a progress, an achievement.

Jungkook was confident that one day they'll get to the friends term, will reach the time where Taehyung openly showed his huge beautiful boxy smile as he laughed with his head thrown back.

It was the first impression of Taehyung on Jungkook. When he first saw him in the empty Cafeteria Of the collage, wearing a gray hoodie sitting in front of Jimin.