✎ YOUR EYES TELL

YOUR EYES TELL
[ A Taekook Drabble]

Taehyung and Jungkook like each other

Or so everyone assumed. I mean who could have blamed the others?

Everything about the two screamed they like each other, if not love.

Who could doubt them when there bond was so loud yet so subtle.Who could blame the fans, the armys when even the members used to mistook there intimacy as something far more than Friendly.

They never saw the two kiss or anything

But when has it been necessary for couples to kiss in front of everyone to show their love.

Taekook’s bond, their this un-labelled love was unique, special, beautiful.

A kiss on the nape, A hug from back, holding hands when no one was looking.

Giving compliments to each other so obvious for everyone eyes that..

What they have is special.

Becoming the biggest fan of each other, staring at each other with those stars like the other is their whole galaxy.

No matter where they were seated they found their way to each other.

Sharing playlists with only each other like it was their own way of confession.

There bond was beautiful, amazing, unique, charismatic, no one could deny that.

But sometimes I think,

Maybe whatever they had was friendly, nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe this bond was just special with its own special way of showing the love.

Maybe the world was wrong about them, maybe they really /were/ just friends.

Yeah... Were

Past tense

Because were they just friends?

That isn't my question but there's, To themselves.

/Are we friends if it's your breath against my nape late at nights/

They hold hands beneath the covers in cold nights, with a excuse that they are just seeking for warmth.

And I wonder

Just how tightly do they need to be pressed together, against each other until they finally accept that it's not just warmth they are seeking.

How long it's gonna take to realize that they've gone too far

Way far beyond something that can consider them being friends.

How many days of just staring at each other's lips, fighting the urge to just lean in. Getting lost in the eyes till the world fades away in back.

Taehyung lies that it's not his lips but the mole beneath.

Jungkook lies that it's not his eyes but the mole adoring it.

Inaudible gulps when the other got too close, shy smiles when the other is mentioned.

Not even flinching when the other one climbs on one’s bed late at nights.

But still, they gave it the name of friends. That they haven't crossed the limits of friendship, they haven't gone too far.

But it was only a matter of a night.

A drunken night was all it took...

To let the pent up feelings out.

A brush on the lips, the alchohal making them braver than before.

Till now they fight that urge off but now it was different.

There was something else inside them which wasn't holding them back.

And finally one leaned, Or maybe they both did, giving in to their feelings.

Crossing the line. Maybe it was a bad thing they did that...they've gone too far.

But when years later, they announced their love in solace of country side.

In front of their friends and families with a vow to stand with each other for their whole life.

With smiles and ring on their fingers.

Yeah, they crossed the limit which made their bond friendly.

They've gone too far.

But it only opened a chapter of something new.

✽+†+✽―― Rimi’s Notes ――✽+†+✽

Just A Little Something which I hope brought A smile on your face❤