✎ WISH YOU WERE SOBER

Play song in loop Wish You were Sober By Conan Gray

Play song in loop
Wish You were Sober By Conan Gray.
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Taehyung gritted his teeths watching Jeongguk downing another drink as he danced with some random chick.

He felt his insides burning in jealousy but what was he supposed to do, he was just a typical nerd no one likes in a college.

And definitely not the most popular jock of the college, Jeon Jeongguk.

Who unfortunately was his crush as well.

And if he's being honest, he would have been over his unnecessary crush long time ago if his mother wasn't friends, actually no wasn't *best friends* with Jeongguk’s mom but the world seemed to hate him with every passing second.

he wouldn't had to see his crush grinding with some chick Jeongguk doesn't even fucking know, it hurts him so fucking much..... this place just isn't for him.

Clubs, party, music loud enough to make you deaf, sweaty and drunk people.

None of this is for Taehyung.

But when Jeongguk’s mother practically begs him to take care of Jeongguk because he gets too wasted to know his way back home...... How was he supposed to decline such a kind request from Jeongguk’s mother.

He sighed removing his round big glasses to rub his eyes, maybe he should have rejected her request then he wouldn't had to go through this torture.

He stood up wanting to get away from this crowded place, feeling suffocated Jeongguk seems fine on his own.

A part of him hoped for Jeongguk to follow him but he knows he won't, they don't even talk in college, neither they talked when they came in this club together. They are practically strangers unless their mum's are together then maybe they'll have small greetings but that's that.

Tae can practically count on his fingers, how many times they have talked.... When Jeongguk is sober, when he is drunk he seemed to talk a lot.

He stood at the balcony, taking the whiff of fresh air, sighing in content happy to be away from the room which reeked of Nothin’ but alcohol.

“Hey nerdy, Jk’s asking for you” Someone called Tae from behind after some time, not even bothering for a reply.

Tae sighed as he made his way in, scrunching his nose when smell of alcohol and cigarettes invaded his nostrils.

He quickly made his way towards Jeongguk who was drinking a whole bottle of beer in one go.

“Jeongguk stop drinking more” Tae took the bottle away from Jeongguk putting it down on the table, making Jeongguk unconsciously pout.