✎ THE LUNAR ECLIPSE

The Lunar Festival

General tags

ᜊ Star Crossed Lovers
ᜊ Made up myths
ᜊ Vampire Jungkook x Omega Tae
ᜊ Temporary death of mcs (not really)
ᜊ Blood, death, feeding
ᜊ Traditional A/b/o
ᜊ A gift for my amazing Dimple95_97 mama 🥺💖

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

"Noona! Why do we celebrate lunar festival?"

"Well, there's a story behind it"

"Can you tell us unnie?"

"Yes! Noona, please tell us" they said it chorus.

"Alright, sit down everyone. Let me tell you about two star crossed lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook"

All the kids immediately gathered around her, sitting patiently. Looking up at the omega with expecting eyes.

"Rie noona!! C'mon sit down"

"Fine fine" The girl chuckled, she sat down in the middle of the kids. Uncaring of the dirt her dress would gather as they made contact+

With the ground. The big banyan tree on top of them.

The people around them walking and looking around in awe while she had the attention of all the kids of the pack.

It was Lunar festival today.

"Lunar festival, it has been celebrated for over a hundred years."

"Hundred years?" A small barely 3 year old kid asked. Rie, a beautiful omega of the pack nodded her head.

"Yeah, it means wayyy before you or I were born. It's celebrated every 4 years, on 29th feb"

She continued picking on the small grass growing around them.

"When there is lunar eclipse. Every pack is adored in lights and decorations. Delicious food is made and offerings are made. Do you know who do we offer to?" She asked looking over the kids with a patient smile.

"Goddess Luna!!" One kid, soobin chided with a cute smile.

She chuckled and shook her head,

"Actually no, for this one we offer to an omega and a vampire. That's why we offer our blood too along with fruits, clothes and jewelry"

"Why?" Soobin asked with a pout.

"Well, years ago there was an omega, His name was kim Taehyung. He was really gorgeous, kind and sweet. Anyone who looked at him fell in love with his beauty. He was mesmerizing"