✎ FEEL ME, FEEL YOU

Taehyung can't see but he can feel.

He can't see the annoyance of others but he feels it.

He can't see emotions and love but he feels it.

Similarly, He can't see Jungkook but he feels him.

He feels the love emitting from his boyfriend.

He feels that love.

Feels it in the way Jungkook always makes sure to hold him in unfamiliar places.

He can feel it when Jungkook grins against his nape, mouthing 'I love you' when they're listening to a love song together.

He can feel that love when during dawn, he wakes up to Jungkook writing his name on his skin with just the tip of his finger.

He feels that love when the finger glides over his smooth skin, delicate with every curve of the alphabet, leaving a lingering trail behind, an imprint.

He feels it when Jungkook ever so softly kisses him, makes sure to let his lips roam all over Taehyung's body like a canvas he's been aching to paint.

The colours are bold around the collarbones and thighs. A little shy around the hipbone, like a sprinkle of paint just to enhance the beauty.

They're teasing around the nipples, like a brush stroke just for the touch up.

Around waist though, they're a perfect combination of tease and dedication.

Jungkook enjoys kissing or rather painting his waist the most.

He says and Taehyung quotes, 'Waist is the perfect canvas for body painting. It doesn't stay still, constantly rising and falling. Like the mind of a human. Never stays the same. Makes everything much more challenging and fun' Jungkook always repeats the same words, all while letting his lips brush over Taehyung's naked skin.

He grins when Taehyung squirms away, feeling ticklish but at the same time yearning for the jolt of pleasure Jungkook's lips bring.

He's harsh when Taehyung is trying to get away but when Taehyung stays, Jungkook teases, with his lips or with his paintbrush. As if waiting to see how long Taehyung can resist before he starts squirming in his hold.

Taehyung likes it, like that little sensation Jungkook brings with just a paint brush.

Jungkook never, not even once makes Taehyung feel like his lack of eyesight is ever a problem between their love.

He never complained or pointed it out. In fact, came up with new ways to show just how much he loves Taehyung.

Like how he'll make sure to kiss the little heart tattoo Taehyung has on his wrist when greeting him. Taehyung can't see but he knows Jungkook is looking at him with adoration, his eyes trained on the pretty blush making its way on Taehyung's cheeks.

Or How when Taehyung is in the middle of ranting about something and Jungkook will just tug at his wrist till his palm is over Jungkook's chest. Right where his heart is.

Taehyung can't see but he knows Jungkook is blushing as he verbally confesses how much Taehyung pulls at the strings of his heart, the increased heart beat backing up his claims.

Taehyung feels that love in the way, Jungkook always picks up the corner seat for Taehyung while taking the aisle side in the flight just because Taehyung doesn't want to be touched by some random person who's innocently passing by. Jungkook does it for Taehyung even though he loves to watch the clouds.

It's the little things that Jungkook does, the little extra consideration for Taehyung which makes him feel loved.

Just like today.

They're sitting in some, Taehyung assumes, a five star really posh restaurant.

Jungkook has brought him on this date so he can propose to Taehyung. To ask him if he'll do the honor of being Jungkook's other half, officially.

However, while the world expects Jungkook to get on his knees and make their intimate decision of taking the next step in their relationship, a public announcement.

Jungkook does none of that

Instead, he nervously nudges Taehyung's pinky. Taehyung frowns, turning to face the younger. "Ggukie, what happened?"

"nothing I just... I've something important to ask you"

"Oh? Tell me" Taehyung's face morphs into excitement, clearly waiting for the younger one to speak.

Jungkook doesn't speak immediately. Links their pinky fingers together and turns Taehyung's hand so the palm faces the sky.

Taehyung frowns, about to question his intention when he feels something heavy sit on his palm. It's small in size but Taehyung can feel it to be something antique.

He runs a museum so he can easily tell when something is antique or fake.

"Ggukie what-"

"It's a ring," Jungkook whispers, closing Taehyung's palm into a fist. "A heirloom of my family. In my family, we give it to our partners when we are proposing to them, " Jungkook explains, fondly.

His smile was bright, perhaps walking down a memory lane.

"I want you to keep it," Jungkook says, pink dusting his cheeks.

Taehyung's lips quiver. "Gukie are you-"

"Yes" Jungkook whispers, his voice cracking just a tiny bit. "Make me yours, Kum Taehyung. Marry me?"

Taehyung only had one answer in his head and heart. Yes.

And perhaps, Taehyung may never be able to see Jungkook but he will always feel him.

Close by, probably finding another way to tell Taehyung how much he loves and Taehyung can't bring himself to not like it. He adores it. This feeling. This love.

The End

Just something for every once in a while

Hope you liked it🤍🤍