Time to Leave

Raizel watched with curiosity as the bluebook hovered in the air before he collected it. He was sure that when he took the book from Luca's bloodied hands; it was an ordinary book. So how did it grow a spiritual sense? 

An ordinary book?

Something clicked in his mind. It was indeed an ordinary book but how could it remain ordinary for so long?

He had held the book as he slept for hundreds of years. The jade bed was the core of the entire array, spiritual energy from the surroundings had been absorbed by him and the book he had been holding in his hands.

The ancients say that when a man ascends, his cows and chickens ascend with him. How could an ordinary book not benefit from it? Especially when it is one that was crafted with sturdy, expensive materials.

Raizel sighed, wondering how he could forget to collect Lucas storage ring when he collected the book. Had he been too occupied?

With nostalgia, he flipped open the book intending to read through the thoughts of his junior martial brother. The beginning was not bad, it really wasn't but it began to show him that something was wrong.
~~~~
'That old librarian rudely refused to let me go up to the second floor of the martial pavilion. If it wasn't for the fact that I know he is probably a hidden master, would I have been so polite to him? The joke is on him, I just need to look through the broken and forgotten cultivation techniques on the first floor to find a supreme cultivation technique. When I finally show my potential, I would make him beg me to be his disciple. '
~~~~
Raizel was a little confused. Was Luca dropped on the head as a child? He was eccentric but he had never noticed that he was this crazy.
How would someone think that the broken techniques in a martial pavilion would be a secret supreme cultivation technique or that a librarian was a hidden master? 

There was a small tick by the side to show it was completed. If he recalled correctly, Dao Master Wang was Lucas master. Does that mean that he was pretending to be an old librarian? That was impossible. Confused, Raizel just continued to read.
~~~~
'So what if they were born with Wood Dao Seed? Must the sect feed them and wipe their buttocks at the same time? I will surely show Xiao Chen that coward. I can also grow spiritual herbs; I would grow the best herbs, participate in their contest and show him!'
~~~~
If there were three lines on Raizel's forehead, now they were ten. He did not understand the way Lucas mind works.

He looked at the side of the paragraph, of course, it was not marked. Luca had an innate Fire Dao seed. He wanted to compete with them on their ability to grow herbs. What annoyed him is that he had made a vow to complete these tasks for him; he could not afford a backlash now with his cultivation still healing. 
~~~~
'I have been training in the Tempest Mountain Range for over two months. I have not seen any mysterious fairy or a beautiful poisoned female cultivator. Scratch that, I have not seen any woman at all. This cannot be! I must endeavour to play a hero rescuing a beauty. It is the beginning of any harem journey.'
~~~~

Raizel snapped the book shut and threw it into his storage ring. Out of sight, out of mind. To further remove his mind from the contents of the to-do list,  Raizel started to put the final things in the cave in order. He decided it was time to leave.

Raizel pulled out his sword from his ring and closed his eyes with a calm expression on his face. He was sitting upright in front of the cave wall. His body did not emit the slightest bit of aura, even his breathing had stopped. It was as though he had become a statue.

After a while, his aura started to rise till it reached its peak. The incorporeal aura emanated from him emitted heaven-defying pressure. However, this pressure was contained, not leaving a 50-meter circumference.