A plane to Harton

It was morning and it was a beautiful day at the Tempest town Airport. The weather had been getting colder which suited Raizel just fine.

Raizel's phone was beeping continuously as Peter continued to send him messages and links to different websites. He had never noticed it before but Peter had a nagging side to him.

Raizel looked at the signboard that requested for him to switch off his phone and happily did as requested.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. Flight TT 421 will take off in twenty minutes. Please be quick to board the aircraft. Thanks for your cooperation."

The voice of an announcer emanated from the loudspeaker.

It has been three months since Raizel woke up and he was no longer surprised by these novelties. He followed the flight attendant as she led a group of people to their seats.

Raizel found his seat and sat down. He vacantly stared out of the window.

He was travelling to Harton. Harton was famous for its long rivers and especially popular for its Hartil fishes. The Hartil fishes were a seasonal delicacy. However, it was not a delicacy that could be enjoyed by everyone.

The Hartil fish was a tier-3 Demon Beast whose meat got stale quickly. If it is not prepared within two hours, it would lose its quality.

Nevertheless, thousands still flocked to Harton every autumn for one reason alone. The Hartil fish were extremely delicious.

That was also the reason he had not been very surprised when he saw it on the To-do list. Although he had not eaten the fish, his junior brother had praised it to the heavens and back. He had always wanted them to go to Harton to eat fish. However, Raizel had been very busy and had always refused. Later, they had grown up and had much more important things to do.

To be honest, when he saw those words in the book, he was a bit sure how to feel.

-----

Once Senior Martial Brother has time, I would bring him to Harton to eat the most delicious fish in Terra. Senior Martial Brother looks very tired these days.

-----

It was really a bad feeling. He had all the time in the world now but the person was no longer here.

There was a little commotion not far from him and it interrupted his train of thought.

The steward was trying to mediate between two people and the crowd was growing anxious.

He could recognize the man. It was the youth with wavy honey-blood tied into a side tail, who had met him at the dead forest 3 months ago. 

He was smiling apologetically to the middle-aged woman and the steward. Small lighting arcs were escaping his body making it impossible for others to come close.

The woman had a frown on her face, she was clearly displeased, not knowing how to pour her anger to the young cultivator, she turned to the steward, " What do you mean? I paid for the seat. This is my seat number, how can I sit somewhere else? Is this the treatment you give your passengers?"

The steward's treatment of the woman was not as polite as it should be, "Madam, both the staff and the young man have apologized to you. The young man is having a problem with his cultivation. If you want to sit beside him, go ahead, but bear in mind that the airline would by no means be responsible for any injury to your mind or body. If you don't want to, please follow me, I will direct you to a good seat."

The woman looked at him speechlessly, she looked around but nobody was looking at her. Some were even criticizing her in a low tone for overreacting. She sighed, defeated and moved to follow the steward.

"Wait!" The man sitting next to Raizel stood up. He was very tall with flamboyant pink hair and dark shades. Although the shades covered part of his face, it could still be seen that he was a very attractive man.

He walked over to the other side in slow deliberate steps. It was clear that this was someone who loved the attention on him.

"Isn't it a little weird that this young man suddenly started having a cultivation issue on the train?" He slowly took out his glasses. "Perhaps he does not want a mundane person to sit beside him."

Austin narrowed his eyes, "What are you saying?"

"What am I saying? I think this act of yours is deliberate but it does not matter."

Everyone's eyes including Raizel's was fixed on him.

The young man continued, "There is no problem, money cannot solve it." He brought out a barrier talisman from his pocket and handed it to the steward before winking at the woman. "Go ahead, it is not good to keep a lady waiting."

The woman looked at the steward, the young man with pink hair and the young man on the seat that was staring at her with cold eyes. She shook her head, "Thank you. I want to change seats."

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to take this three-star Flight of TT 421 Airline. The flight is taking off in five minutes. Please take your seat and fasten your seatbelt. Thanks for your cooperation."

The voice of an announcer said from the loudspeaker breaking the awkward atmosphere.

Someone a few rows away chuckled. Even Raizel felt speechless, he had watched his seat neighbour frantically search for the talisman in his breakfast before putting it in his pocket. He had also seen the man pull out a small mirror and carefully looked at his reflection, wore his glasses before standing up for such a thankless action.

He watched the man turn around to come back to his seat without any hint of embarrassment. 

A fat man that was sitting in the row before him chuckled, "You are really something. Fighting for justice like that. Ah! The joys of being young."

"It has nothing to do with being young. I just hate him."

The fat man's eyes gleamed. The ears of those sitting around stretched searching for gossip.

"You know him? You have met before."

"No."

"Then..."

"I don't like cultivators and excluding myself, I think all good looking people are the scum of the world. He is both so I hate him."

The fat man felt something was wrong. So was he talking to him because he was ugly?

Raizel, who was listening by the side, was even more bewildered. Was he among the people on the young man's list?

The young man could guess what was in his mind so he nodded, "You are among. I hate you too."

He turned to the fat man and continued to talk, "My name is Nathan Cairo. What's yours."

The fat man, "...."

Raizel sighed, he hoped that the trip was as fast as it said in the advertisement.