Part 1 - The Devil Wears Prada

May couldn't sleep because of her final interview tomorrow that she has decided to pester Ni-ki in his room. Like usual, her brother is learning a new choreography instead of advance reading.

Ni-ki rolled his eyes as soon as he saw May. "Excuse me, don't you know how to knock?" He asked, sitting on his bed. He feels embarrassed that May walked in while he's dancing.

"Ni-ki, I have a confession to make." May told him, sitting beside him. "I actually missed my interview on the grocery store." She admitted making Ni-ki gasp in shock. He's doing great in his role as an annoying brother again.

"You liar! You didn't get employed. I'm telling mother." He said but May pulled his arm, forcing him to sit down back on his bed.

"Can you please let me finish first?" She asked in frustration. Ni-ki stared at her not blinking. He assumed May is going to ask him for an impossible favor get him into trouble. "I missed my stop and ended up in the city. I got off 8n this next stop and saw a huge building. I went there for ummm....to get some fresh air and I met this young man. He took my resume and thought I was going to apply in that company. It's a fashion company, JJ fashion. The thing is, I know nothing about fashion." She confesses.

"Well, obviously." Ni-ki said looking at his sister from head to toe. She has a terrible sense of fashion.

Ni-ki was relieved that he's not really forced to act as if May got a job when she really didn't. As a matter of fact, this fashion company is better than what May is applying for at the grocery store.

"Wait, did you say JJ fashion?" Ni-ki asked. He stood up and opened his closet showing her a black leather jacket, a long sleeves and a ripped jeans.

"What's that?" May asked, raising a brow thinking that Ji-ki is going to make her wear it. It's not her style.

"These are from that clothing line, stupid. They specialize in these type of clothing. It's like a punk and grunge style, well known as rock chic fashion. That's my go-to brand when I dance dark concepts." He told his sister. "The CEO is just the same age as you. Like May, where have you been? This is a big deal! He's a rising star in fashion." Ni-ki told her as if she's ignorant. And she is. She's clueless when it comes to these things.

"They also make suits and casual wear but they're best known for these types of clothing. Take note of that, you out-dated-grandma."

That insult made May frown. She's aware that she's outdated but she's definitely not a grandma.

"Rock chic, noted." May responded trying to act like she's not offended.

"They also have preppy style which I'm not fond of when it started." He then showed some sweater vests and barrettes. "These are from his winter collecrion. It got better so I tried it. It's not bad. It has a potential though. Do they have an internship program? Can you get me in?" He got distracted and revealed that he has interest working in this company.

"I'm not even hired yet." May reminded him, making Ni-ki go back to his lecture.

"Here are some suits. I wore this when we had a formal event in school and it's all I can afford from my prize money in underground dancing, because it's just so expensive." He showed a normal black suit and slacks.

May just don't get why people choose brands for suits when they all look the same in her eyes.

"There's literally a 10 dollar suit in a thrift shop. Why buy that? You shouldn't spend that much in clothes." May judged him.

"Well probably because I want to make an impression. The sewing style on this is not visible. The fabric is high quality that you can't get it for just 10 dollars." Ni-ki told her but May just can't see the difference.