Part 8 - Not So Special

Jay and Mei arrived at Slettheia and there's literally just trees and flowers and one building. A blonde tall woman is already waiting for them outside.

"Hi, good day." May greeted her. "Are you Kristia?" She asked.

"Yes. You must be Lee May." She shook May's hand. "You don't have any luggage?" The woman asked as she eyed the two.

"Not really. We've decided so suddenly." Jay responds.

"I'll show you the rooms. Are you two staying in separate rooms?" She asked while leading them inside the building.

"Just one room." Jay responded, making May glare at him. She feels like her privacy is getting violated. "What? It's easier to communicate that way. We can discuss important concerns, and we can hang out. We should enjoy this while we can." Jay suggests, but May hissed at him, getting more and more upset.

"Fine, we'll have separate beds. Preferably on the top floor." Jay told Kristia.

"Top floor it is. You two can also access the rooftop, the spa." She offered.

"Great." Jay siad giving her his card without knowing the cost. "Also, is there a near clothing store? I feel sticky from the plane ride." He said making May roll her eyes in embarrassment.

"We only sell souvenirs. You can go to the first floor but we don't have anything else other than sweatpants and 'I love Norway' shirts." She told Jay.

May anticipated for a 'rich-boy' response. She wanted him to complain and call someone to send him designer clothes, but Jay only nodded. "Sounds comfy to me." He responds.

"Then we're almost done. And also, you need a valid I.D. to check in." Kristia told them. Jay grabbed his wallet and grabbed his company I.D. and showed it to Kristia. She looked surprised when she realized that Jay has his own clothing brand and it's one of the most popular rising brands right now.

She automatically glanced at May, wondering who this girl is. Is this his girlfriend? She'll definitely look them up later. She showed them the finest room since she didn't want to disappoint such a clever person like Jay.

"You have everything here. Washing machine, Dish washer, terrace with the best view, heater, UHD TV, speakers, kitchen, living room, and microwave, and a king size bed. Let me know if you need more." She said as she showed them all the rooms.

Jay looked around nodding. All his life he's traveled quite a lot and this place is not bad. It's actually better than any place else. The view on the terrace is incredible. There's so many pine trees that you can smell them.

"Well let you know if we need anything. Thanks." He said and sat on the couch and closed his eyes.

Kristia left them both, hoping Jay would promote this place in his social media later. She might get more customers after this.

The first thing she did is search Park Jay and an article of him being engaged is the first result on google. As expected, his fiancé is the girl he came here with.

May stared at Jay since she doesn't have anything to unpack.

"This is amazing. No schedule, no tasks and no reports." Jay sighed and opened his eyes to see May who looks confused, standing in front of him.

"Why don't you sit down Lee May? Let's chill for a while. We'll have to shop for clothes later and then go to the groceries. I'll cook for you." He said as he pulled her to the couch. "Thank you for being my companion." He smiled at her, because he's truly thankful that May is with him.

May didn't really want to, but she couldn't help but smile back at him. He's so precious. She can only imagine how much he's been through to manage a business this young.