Chapter 14 - Tiramisu

Jakie: He fucked up again. He made her get out of his car in the middle of the road and drove away.

Jay: He did what?!!!

Jakie: I called my driver but when he got there, she's gone.

Jay: I'll contact her. I have to apologize for this. Sunghoon didn't change at all.

Jakie: Same thoughts bro. Tell me her location and I'll help her do the rest. Foget Sunghoon. Let him play the High school asshole for a while.

Jay now started calling Jehwa but it took her too long to answer. "Yes?" She answered, trying to hide her sniff. She's crying.

"Is everything ok? Where are you right now?" Jay asked.

"On my way to Ni-ki. I took some sample clothing to make sure we have the right length. The kid is extremely tall." She responds.

So she's still proceeding to her tasks.

"Jake will accompany you, ok? Forget about Sunghoon." He told her.

"Don't worry too much. I don't feel anything about him. He doesn't affect me at all. Please don't send Jake. I'm not in the mood right now." She said then hung up. The car stopped at the stairs. She has to go now. Jehwa already knew the directions so she started climbing the stairs.

While walking in the alley, she noticed some people holding cameras. She's now wondering what's going on.

As soon as she reached the restaurant, she saw more people holding bulky cameras. Did Ni-ki get casted as an idol?

She entered the restaurant and saw Jay's chefs running the place while May's parents and Ni-ki are having a meeting with Jay's lawyer.

"So you mean to say that May is in a relationship with your boss, that's why these people are following Ni-ki?" Hiro asked the lawyer.

"And I promise you that no more photos of Ni-ki are going to circulate from now on. Do you consider having him homeschooled with a private tutor? Boss asked me to ask you to consider it for his safety." He suggests.

"No! I have friends in school." Ni-ki protests. He then saw Jehwa. "Noona!" He welcomed her in a hug. "I have made you a plant based tonkatsu." He said, leading her to the kitchen.

"I recalled you eat healthy, so I made you this. I air fried it just for you." He then served her a pomegranate juice.

Ni-ki stared at her, waiting for her to take a bite.

But Jehwa was so concerned about the calorie contend of the food. She only eat food with nutrition facts so she knows how long she should stay in the gym. But she felt bad for Ni-ki. Who could resist that puppy dog eyes? She took a little piece and chewed without swallowing. "It's good." She lied. She didn't like the taste of anything that smells like meat, even if it's made of vegetables. She feels like she's turning into a pig.

When Ni-ki's not looking, she took a napkin and removed the food out of her mouth.

"That's good. Can you believe what that guy is saying? He wanted me to stay at home. I don't want to." He pointed at Jay's lawyer.

"It's for your safety." Jehwa told him.

Ni-ki calmed down and moved his chair closer to Jehwa's. "Is my noona, really dating Jay Park? I mean are they really engaged?" He asked.

Jehwa almost choked hearing it. She coughed like a dying animal, clearing her throat. "No, I don't think so. I mean, Jay's friends would know if they are." She told the kid.

Ni-ki nodded his head. "Well yeah. That makes sense. May stopped liking guys after Heeseung hyung." He muttered.

Heeseung? Jehwa has heard of that name before. As a matter of fact, she knew someone named Heeseung well. He's a famous model. She casted him just recently.