Part 2 - Teacups

"I see you've dressed up." He stood up and circled her, looking at her from head to toe. "Nice Jimmy Choo. Not your size, I'm assuming it's a bit uncomfortable. It's so not the Lee May I saw yesterday. Unbranded skirt." He started to insult her again. "Nice shirt though. Not exactly what I would wear on an interview, but better than your blazer yesterday." He remarked.

"Who's is it?" He asked her.

May didn't know how to answer in fashion language. She can't also come up with a famous fashion brand because she knows none.

"My brother made it out of the clothes I got on a thrift shop. He's helping me make an impression. At least it worked." She honestly answered. She made herself comfortable since she's not in a hospital setting. She's no longer a nurse and no longer talking to a Doctor who can disregard her words because she didn't study for 10 more years.

"I'll love to meet this brother. He can be one of my designers. We have almost the same eye in fashion. Is he already employed?" He asked.

May giggled for a second but put on a serious face when she realized it's not a good time to giggle. "He's in senior high. He actually has few clothes from your collection. Trust me, he's more enthusiastic about this interview than I am because he believes I can get him a job later on." May shared comfortably as if she's a friend of the CEO.

"I can reserve a spot for him. Maybe in a few years. But for now, we're talking about you. I know already that this application is a mistake, but I'd love to hear your thought why I need to hire you, despite your poor fashion sense." He said and sat back down to his chair.

"Mr. Park, I believe that everything can be learned and everything can improve as long as the person is willing to absorb. I'm an empty canvas, you can program me to what kind of a secretary you want. I'll do my best to be a n asset of this company, and serve with loyalty and honesty." She said recalling her interview on her past work.

She smiled thinking of the young and innocent Mei.

"Back when I was still studying for the board exams, I go everywhere to relax and chill. Everywhere I go, people can't understand medical terminology and it's been my whole life as a nursing student. But when I go to a hospital, it's all I hear. That's when I realized that I belong here. I belong in a hospital."

She's starting to miss that side of her and now contemplating whether she wants to work on the fashion industry.

"Cool. Now I want you to read this carefully and sign it whenever you're ready." She was given a contract right away. The formality she never got for two years working as a nurse. She was forced to be a trainee for two years but in this company where she knew nothing about, she was given a contract right away.

May didn't hesitate to sign it right away without reading.

"Wrong move, Miss Lee. You should've red the contents first." He said and placed it on a folder. "I want you to take this copy and read it on your desk outside. Even if you change your mind, remember that I already have your signature." He told her then let her out of his office.

"Yes, Mr. Park. I'm on it." His current secretary said and hung up the phone. "Welcome to JJ Fashion, Miss Lee. I'm Jung Dahee, Mr. Park's secretary until August 20. I will now teach you the job description. That's fast though. I'm assuming you didn't read the contract?" She smiled at her but this time it's genuine.

May nodded her head in hesitation and shame.

"First thing you need to know is that our CEO is Jay Park, born and raised in Washington, USA and moved here in Korea when he's nine. He's interests are music, culinary arts and specially loves fashion. He used to be a young designer but later on decided to make it a business. Now here he is, known as one of the youngest business man in Korea." Dahee explained.