Part 10 - Ice Cream

After the cruise, Jay and May decides to rest in the transient home they both rented. This is time for relaxation anyway, but then flashes of camera welcomed them. It turns out, Kristia leaked thier location for money.

Jay had to make a decision to just leave their other belongings and run towards the bus stop. They're lucky enough that there's a bus waiting for passangers. They went in and asked to be dropped of to the bus terminal to the airport. He also texted his pilot so they could leave this country at once.

The moment Jay stepped at the safety of his private jet, he can finally breathe again.

May hugged her purse as if it's a person she love, making Jay smile. He thought she loves the Chanel bag that he chose for her. But then May pulled her wallet and hugged it.

Jay got curious why she looks so happy to have her purse with her and her wallet that he snatched her wallet to see what's so precious inside it. "Hey!" May protests, but JAy lifted it up where she can't reach it.

Jay saw the family picture in it where May is carrying a small Ni-ki with her, beside them are her mother and Ni-ki's father. He pulled the picture to see it better when another family picture fell. Jay picked it up and saw a family of three. MAy, her mother and probably her real father.

"Give me that." May grabbed them one by one from Jay, fixing her wallet.

Jay became silent for a while and turned his back from May. He pulled his wallet and stared at his empty picture holder and his card holders with different cards. He has no family picture. He has a family portrait back in his father's house though.

"Where are we going now? Are we going back?" May asked him, interrupting him from his thoughts.

"We're going to Malaysia. I want to see the white beach, then we can go back if you miss Ni-ki that much." he told her.

"Beach?" May had goosebumps thinking of another trip that involves water.

As long as they're far away from the waves she might live.

"Yeah. It's relaxing on beaches." Jay remarked.

"By the way, you should call Ni-ki. I'm inviting him as a model in my summer collection. He should be ready at the last days of winter. I'll be launching my collection then." He said then closed his eyes.

Ni-ki as a model?

That would make Ni-ki happy.

He has at least three weeks.

Meanwhile, May looked at her shots of Aurora. They're beautiful. Especially when the lights are purple, pink and green.

May closed her eyes and decided to rest before they land.

...

(Flashback)

Natalie took May to this PC room where Jaehyuk - her boyfriend, is playing with his friends. She covered Jaehyuk's eyes interrupting the game.

"Natalie! What the hell!" Mashiho yelled, knowing that it was her who entered and covered Jaehyuk's eyes because Jaehyuk's hero isn't moving.

"Babe, we'll lose the game." Jaehyuk calmly told her.

May rolled her eyes at how serious these guys are when it comes to games.

So childish.

"Nice one Heeseung! That's right! We'll win even without Jaehyuk." Mashiho cheered.