4.07 Venice Bitch

Despite almost killing everyone in the plane and myself at the first sign of turbulence, the flight wasn't half bad

The class huddled, waiting for everyone to get the luggage from baggage claim. To let the torture continue, I watched as Flash and Jonathan did a live stream for his Instagram.

"What's up, Flashmob?" Flash greeted his camera in a loud and overly excited voice that made me want to punch his throat. "We finally arrived in Venice, WOO! I'm here with my loser class." His camera panned over to us, and MJ flipped it off, then panned back to him as he threw his arm around Jonathan's neck. "Got my homie, Jonathan, with me."

"What up?" Jonathan waved to the camera and smiled.

"Best friends for life, right here," Flash said. "And yes, ladies, he is single."

A pinkish hue went on Jonathan's cheeks. "Shut up, man."

"Aw, look at those dimples." Flash mused.

Once Peter returned from the TSA, I walked over next to him. He had an odd expression on his face that changed once we made eye contact, but I was still concerned. "What did they want?"

"May packed my suit." My eyes widened, but he quickly added. "They only wanted the banana." Slightly lost, I waited for him to clarify, and he meekly said. "May didn't want me to get peckish." Biting my lip from a teasing comment, I shook my head. May was beyond caring when it came to her nephew, and it was adorable. Only slightly jealous of Peter, I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" He asked, and I murmured in response.

He's just so soft; I could fall asleep— what were Ned and Betty doing holding hands? My head shot up. "When did that happen?"

"On the flight," Peter explained, watching the two boop each other's noses.

"So much for bachelors in Europe."

The brunette boy turned to me with his brows furrowed. "How do you know about bachelors in Europe?"

"Who do think helped pick out his lady killer hat?" I winked.

Mr. Dell announced and waved us out of the airport. "Alright kids, let's go."

I walked with Peter and checked my phone. A message was stamped across my screen.

Alex the Asshole: Are you dead?

Quickly, I typed back a reply.

Idiot: not yet

Alex the Asshole: Keep me updated.

As I stepped out to the Venice streets with the rest of the class, I concluded that maybe Queens was just ugly. It has pretty architecture and skies. Canals a clear blue since (according to MJ) they had changed their environmental policies to keep them as clean as they were when we blipped.