Kenya

Hello essie
How are you doing I hope you're doing well thank you I'm looking for a genuine friend is my alive always been around fake people most my life online and haven't been able to find the true friend live in a wanting as well.   My name is bruise from Ottawa Ontario Canada I think you already know that and I am an artist photographer author musician and singer songwriter I'm also a big fan of Netflix and also I love the s t a r g a z e and made new friends that are genuine. I am doing good thank you I just got your message and I'm just gonna tell you I can't do WhatsApp because WhatsApp is very dangerous for me. So I don't use WhatsApp I only use email. I just finished writing my second book on amazon.com and I am very proud of it and I am pretty happy I'm also reading a book called birthdays for the dead which is pretty good but a little on the grocery side. But if you have a good enough imagination you can avoid the door by censoring it with your brain. I was suggest birthdays for the dad that's not a book I wrote but it's a book by Stewart McBride which is very good. I am very happy we have a match on Pen Pal and I would like to be able to keep taking to you on email.
Today I'm kind of busy because I have a new dresser that I have to install in my room and I have to clean out my room so that's good I got to clean out my room and stuff I might have to get some new artwork because they're going to clear out a desk and everything so that's good so that's today. And I am planning on starting my third book that I'm writing and I hope it goes on Amazon too. What is it like in Kenya where you live and how are you doing with the virus in Kenya. In Canada we have festivals activities and shopping and nature but all that slow down because of the virus we are very famous for our nature and our stargazing and our legal system and healthcare system just so you know. It is a very good country. But everything is so damn expensive excuse my French.   
Little more about me is that I have post Trumatic stress disorder from being born in Romania and adopted and then being forced in Catholic school which I didn't take too kindly.  So I have comorbid and complex PTSD comorbidities and severe version of PTSD and complex is like a semi complex PTSD which is like a one a drama continues that one I got from Catholic school they come over but I go out for me born in Romania during the revolution. I just thought if we would be genuine friends I thought I should let you know about that I'm also mixed race and very interesting to get to know.

Hope to hear from you soon on email your friend

Bruises