Vietnam

Hello there how are you doing yii
I am doing well thank you
My pinkhairandbruised account is on Wattpad if you ever want to find it.  My Penn name on Amazon is also Bruises Melanson.  Look me up on Amazon if you can bruises Melanson.   As for my favourite anime enjoyably I like all sorts of but I like Princess MOnokoke and also spirited away those will be my main two and then the cat returns and Totoro my neighbor.  That's how I also fell in love with Japan as well I also watch samurai films and samurai means to serve in Japanese. I am that's how I started like foreign films in foreign languages my first one was Japanese I'm hoping to learn Mandarin Arabic and Korean is well. I find there is no language barriers just understanding barriers. That's why I say that some people your language isn't that bad mine is worse sometimes because I have so many different other languages in my brain as well. I am happy to do it here from you. I am looking forward to talking about Canada right now I see that the best place to go in Canada is either BC or Ontario because I've been to BC and it has been a beautiful place and they are beautiful native culture as well as other cultures but I also like Ontario for its nature and photography and stargazing.
Everywhere in Canada are you going to shop or have find a festival but it depends on the time of year this year we're going through fall and then pretty soon Halloween will come around Halloween is where you go and dress up and find candy or treats for free from your neighbours it's pretty fine I've done it for 30 years and 32 going on 33 yes I am a bit of a Wiebe. (Nerd)
I also got mad magic the gathering cards today and will start learning how to play that game as well it's like a fantasy card game that you play with others I'm pretty sure online I'm gonna work on it on the App Store that I have on my current device right now I change the races regularly every day. From my iPad to my phone. I'm getting a new phone one day Because the one I have does not work very well you have to charge it all the time and it's driving me wild. As in today I saw a beautiful motorcycle I wanted to take a picture of but I forgot my camera because it was charging. I'll tell you more about Canada with each letter. There are some racists in Canada I'll warn you about that now especially after the pandemic the people are laughing against us Asians I am also parties are as well. And I had a problem with a guy at a grocery store who called me all kinds of names because I was always wrong and I was social distancing body just saw the Asian features in my face and went crazy I haven't been to the grocery store ever since I go to other grocery stores now and I've had a more positive experience but there are still racist. I'm just gonna warn you about that about Canada now that there are racists.
Hope to hear from you soon
Bruises