Costa Rica

Ari
How are you doing
As you know my name is bruises I am also an artist photographer a writer and musician. I also play the guitar and ukulele but I am really terrible at the ukulele and I can swing decently but not very well. But I do think anyways. I also DJ or make my own beads for entertainment purposes and then upload them onto a different site to have other people listen to them I haven't done that in a long time so it's been quite sometime since I've been DJingand I should get back to it.   I am waiting to get a Tibetan singing bowl before I start any more DJing and I want to be able to make a variety of sounds. I also play the guitar but I'm not the best at it but I'm getting there I'm also a singer and songwriter I'm better at songwriting that I am with singing sometimes depends on my mood. Speaking of mood my PTSD was caused by being born in a war zone and my D ID was caused by being in a religious school that caused me more problems than education. I actually have two different personalities other than the one your taking to now: Lisa and and angry teenager named bubbles., I am comorbid and complex PTSD from my times and also Romania and in the religious school complex from the religious school and come Mormon from Romania because it was a war zone. I do not like religious things at all. But I do find spirituality Good I do practice mindfulness and I enjoy it.
I do yoga sometimes and meditations and breathing sometimes it leads to a nap and I are now falling asleep. I listen to all sorts of music not just the band but also all kinds of stuff I don't have curly hair I just have straight hair but I did have a perm one time that was pretty god-awful excuse my friends that it nearly causedmy mother PTSD.
I am sorry that your PTSD is hell holiday related I am really sorry about that so you avoid holidays. I try to avoid holidays because I'm not a big fan of them except for Halloween I think you have the day of the dead where you live. But I know that's a holiday. I live in a group home for my PTSD and I have no qualms of living there.
I like to read books and write and also do different crafts.  
I am interested in doing resin art or resin crafts. I am very happy to creative.
I am also LGBTQ female lesbian and I have a girlfriend her name is not Lily anymore because that relationship did not work out I could not trust her with a pinch of sand.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises