Switzerland

Hello Patricia

How are you doing

I am doing well.  I am a full blown and proud lesbian in relationship with a woman who I am inlove with. I am also an artist, author, musician and photographer.    I like go on hikes and paint writing, and drawing and reading.  I also write for Amazon as a novelist and writer.  I find writing very easy on my mind.

I think we have same.sex marriage in Canada but I do know that there is gay pride every summer.    There is yesnstill the odd nail head who says hateful stuff in the name if Christianity and it drives meninsane as we are only Human  and human we are.  There's no hell or heaven for love.

Don't be afraid of people judging you.  That is my opinion..... I have been judged most of my life for my ethnicity, orientation and spiritual beliefs.  I am more shamanic, pagan, Wiccan.  And I learned over my childhood that other people's opinions on you don't matter if you are happy. 

Our trees are changing colour  meaning autumn my favorite season.   In USA and Canada, we are going to be celebrating Halloween my favorite holiday ever.  You get to dress as you want fantasy wise and go to get snacks from other people and carve pumpkin and light them up with candles in side the pumpkins but I hope we have it this year but I cannot oust the ridiculous virus.    It is still killing people.   Which ticks me off.  I hate suffering.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises