Kenya

Hey girl

How are you doing today.

I am doing fine think you. Just writing to some pen pals.

I am sorry for what happened to you. I hate "men" like that who are psychopaths and would hurt innocent woman/child. That is why I am lgbtq there isn't that much of a selection in men. But that is my opinion on that. Hope he pays for what he did. I still suffer from this day from time to time. Ie. I am a little ticked or upset that someone went on penpal and disrespected my lgbtq lifestyle...I was born that way. And took it as hatespeech, it was Christian person who was bad mouthing me. Sorry for the rant just thought I should tell you that you are right there are unfortunately people like that in the world who do or saying bad things out of hate. I couldn't be live some.one could twist religion into their hatefull ideology. It bugs the stuffing out me.

On a lighter note the lives are changing colour here in Canada and we are going to fall. That means better stargazing and halloween. Halloween is the best holiday we have to dress up in costumes and got out and collect food and other treats..... it's fun. I still do it from year from year and I am going on 33 in February 2022.

You don't have to suffer alone there are people that can help. I was a bully and hate victim in catholic school and kept my mouth thinking was going to get in trouble but really talking about it helps more. That's my opinion.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises