Turkey

Hello there chick
How are you doing?
I am doing well thank you.
I am hoping one day that I see either my own tattoo shop or nail art shop opens up in the next two decades.   I also getting into nail as well as taking an interest in tattoos.  Yes I had fun clean the room there is more to be done still.  This month.   Trying to make space for all my stuff. 
So you are in the medical/health field right?  Sounds interesting.   I am very interested my self in viruses and bacteria and infectious diseases.    I alway had an interest in rare diseases.    I have soooo many books on diseases is not even funny and one podcast to try out that listened for years is this podcast will kill you it's about diseases and how the work.  Mixed with dark humour. 
I don't know much of physics or chemistry but biology was my interest other then astronomy and stargazing.   If you want you can ask me anything about the night sky and what lurks in it. 
I am strong willed yes when it comes to goals or things I need or want.  I will send you a picture of my art if I'd like.   
Thank you for the best wishes, it has been my dream to be artist and author since age six.    And now with Amazon I can full fill my writing dreams.
I will be working on my memoirs put the will be strong language in that book because to some people the knuckleheads who think they know everything I have to use potty mouth to get my point across.  I don't do that with penpals friend or family just so you know. 
Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises