Hungary

Hello orsi

How are you doing today?

I am doing well thank you.

I am a little ticked or upset that someone went on penpal and disrespected my lgbtq lifestyle...I was  born that way.  And took it as hatespeech, it was Christian person who was bad mouthing me.  Sorry for the rant just thought I should tell you that you are right there are unfortunately people like  that in the world who do or saying bad things out of hate.

Yes do have a record player it didn't cost that much on Amazon.   I was looking at them to see the price and found one for 40 bucks (dollars). I got the cheapest one and it hasn't given up on me yet.  They key is that cheapest stuff lasts longer then price.   I live in a group home with friends because of my ptsd.....post traumatic stress disorder yes its that bad.  There is a place near where I live call mill of kintail  which is beautiful place and you can and hope town near Lanark mybtown and Lanark too has good hiking areas and stargazing areas to.  

My most famous costume is the zombie bride last year's it took all day to do my makeup.   I am still an adult but I got trick or treating on Halloween. 

Book festival,  what books did you get.  What kind of books do you find entertaining.  I like some romance....lgbt preferably,horror,  thriller,and general fiction and astronomynand law books.   I just down load the magic the gathering app to go along with my cards.

I wish there were book festivals in Canada but with the virus its one in a hundred change of comming across one.  I look at the free books at the library and branch out my interests.    

Hope to hear from you soon 

Bruises