South africa

Hello Emmy
How are you doing
Trust me you don't want to see snow it is god awful excuse my French yes it is a nightmare to drive into I remember my mother getting into an accident and we had to deal with the same insurance company who stole from us. She was not too happy about that I'll tell you that much. I'm sorry if I couldn't contact you yesterday I was busy with cleaning my room out and busy sleeping at off until the end of the day. Today was a more calmer day because I was able to go out to the beach and then to Walmart To get Magic the gathering cards and a few other things I picked out the magic the gathering cards for myself and someone else picked out a snack I want to also go to the beach do you have Walmart where do you live. I'm sorry you don't have Halloween where you live I'm really sorry about that it's a very fun holiday you get to go out and get treats and candies for free just have to walk up to her house and  say trick-or-treat with a pillow case for the treats.
I am trying to get work experience right now but the only job that I really do have is writing books from Amazon Kindle direct publishing and that's not even a pain dramatize good enough  for me.  I will be working at a store at some point when this Covid Well end or calm down.  Yeah I'm able to get rid of Covid not that I haven't but my country I am going to be a writer for a while and an artist that's how I make my living and I also do our jobs around my group home to do to get money for tattoos I'm hoping to be a tattoo artist one day and the best selling author. And then I'll be able to pay for my own tattoos Willie Nelly that's a saying we have here. 
I am hoping to go on the Amazon one day to buy a bonsai tree some thing else that I can't remember I was looking it up it was a painting I was looking off that I can't do that I was going to buy from Amazon for 14 bucks and a bonsai tree kit.  
My hobby is mindfulness as well as writing. I have to do mindfulness for my PTSD so that's why I'm getting the bonsai tree kit. You're supposed to be very mindful when you get a bonsai tree and cut in a certain way or you get a bad bonsai so you have to be very careful and very mindful.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises