Kenya

Hello Esther
How are you doing I'm sorry I cannot help you with you financially because of my own financial problems as well I am no different than you. I am doing well otherwise other than that. I am glad that you don't judge people for who they are that is gods only right. And I am very glad that you are a human. And yeah I know everything what does that mean but that means that you do not play God and judge people.  I don't like judge mental people very much either as well and so are the mental part was taken separately as well because they are kind a manly L if they think they can judge other people. That but this is my opinion. I'm doing well thank you I'm just waking up and see we speak. It's 2 o'clock in the morning right now and I had a bit of a nightmare so that wasn't too fun.
I wish I could help you financially but as I said I am in the same street as you are dire. And I cannot help you with money as well I'm have to scrounge up enough money to get a pair of sunglasses never mind food. This is not a joke if I was out on my own I'll be in the same situation as you are. Thank God that I live in a group home but I cannot help you with money. Hope all is well with you otherwise. I am sure that I didn't do the right thing as well. I've been taught by my mother to do the right thing and the intellectual stuff from my father while they were still around it or there were still around me. My father has dementia and my mom live in a retirement home.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Bruises