Ghana

I had a bad experience with WhatsApp one time when I was younger with a guy who was stocking me and was threatening me and I never download in the app ever again at my mothers and sisters and I still live on my own and don't only at myself as well because of that experience. Thank you for your understanding. I am glad to hear from you too how are you doing and what's new with you. I got magic the gathering cards and a trip to the beach today. Yesterday I was cleaning out my room and napping. I miss dinner yesterday because I had a big nap.
Not that I like the dinner yesterday it was pretty westernized and ugly I don't really like westernized food because this is disgusting.
I am more of a fish and vegetables person instead of a meat and potatoes person. I am a big nerd and I like Halloween this is coming up pretty soon in a month at the end of the month it'll be a month before Halloween. Halloween is a holiday where you got to dress up in a costume whatever costume you want and also get candy or treats for free. It's been a century old Halloween holiday. 
It was found in the US after the Salem witch trials and it was also found to be in Canada as well after a while and mostly in North America Mexico has the Day of the dead. So that's basically the North American part of the day.
Hope to hear from you soon
On email
Bruises