Chapter 24

3 Years Later

Camila POV

"I love you daddy" i said and he smiled kissing my forhead "I love you too Mija, now go get on with your day and have a good one" i smiled and woke up from the trance that is the most amazing gift i could ever get. I talk to my dad almost every morning before i do anything and he is quit greatful for it.. and for Lauren who is the reason for this. He has spoken to my mom and sophie many times with my help and everyone is just at peace with everything. 

I walked out side our small house on the beach in miami and saw lauren sitting on the rocks by the shore and i wrap my arms around her waist " Hey you " i said and she kissed my cheek " Hows papa C " she said and i giggled " Very good, he told me to come out and give you a few kisses " I said and she rolled his eyes " No he didnt Camz " i shrugged amd she looked at me sternly " Fine he didnt but he told me to have a good day and thats a good start " she smiled and kissed my lips wrapping her arms around my waist so i am stood between her legs " Want to go to my parents today, i have to check on things " she said and i nodded " Yeah ill stop by and say hi to mom and sophie" we zoomed to Laurens house and we saw her parents in the living room. Lauren smiled hugging her dad " Hey girls we missed you!" he said and he gave me a big hug " Thanks Papa J .. we missed yall too" i said and Laurens mom came and hugged me " Why did you two move so far away we miss you so much" she said and lauren groaned " That was 2 years ago mom not this conversation again! Camila just loves being there and i love making her happy" Lauren said kissing my temple and i shrugged smiling "Im sorry mama J but we come every week like i promised " she smiled and winked at me and Laurens siblings came in " Hey guys!" she said waving and hugging them and i did so too " Hey you two.. " Ally said " Hows everything here, your holding the fort down good?" Lauren asked Chris and he nodded " Just as you would " she smiled and ruffled his hair and he went out " How is he?" she asked her father " He is doing better than i thought... i guess he takes after his older sister." he said and she nodded " Alright we will be back, were going to check on the Cabello house " he all waved by and we zoomed to my old back yard where i saw Sophie and my mom having a little BBQ " CAMILA!.. LOLO!" Sophie screamed and ran towards me giving me a huge hug and i picked her up... she is now 9 and becoming such a beautiful person as i always wanted " Hi baby girl i missed you " i said and she kissed my cheek " I missed you more " she nodded and sat her down on the pic nic table and she ran jumping on Lauren " Hi Lolo " she said and Lauren kissed her cheek " Hi Beautiful" Lauren took her hand behind her back and held out a small boquet of daisies " There beautiful thank you lolo " she said kissing my wife " When did you even... we didnt stop?" i asked and she laughed " Im quicker than you " i rolled my eyes and she stuck her tounge out at me " Hola mija " My mom said hugging me tight then Lauren " How are my girls?" she asked and i nodded " We are so good.. the beach house is amazing i feel so at home Mami" i said and she smiled " Thats good.. it was worth the move, How is your father " she said and i hugged her as i know it is quit an emotional subject for her " He is perfect very happy himself and happy for us" i told her and she nodded "Would you like anything to eat.. i think there is some bloody meat in the fridge " she said laughing and serving Sophie a burgar " That stuff is very processed and dosent taste good to us but you guys enjoy okay?" Lauren said and i nodded " suit yourself " Sophie said munching on her chips and my mom smiled setting her plate up and we sat talking about everything that has been going on the last few weeks.

After a couple hours we went back home to Miami, Lauren and I Showered and got into comfortable clothes. We went out to the beach behind our house and set up blanket. She sat and i sat down between her legs and we watched the sun go down as we did almost every night. " I love you Ms. Jauregui" Lauren said to me and i smiled kissing her lips " I love you too Ms. Jauregui" she wrapped her arms around me and we sat there together in an unreal happiness that was our life now. just us together, in complete euphoria. 

And it all started with love at first bite.

THE END!

A/n Bomb ass 5H Merch - https://poshmark.com/closet/concertmerch