Chapter 10

Camila POV

When i got home from the beach with Lauren... my girlfriend... god i love saying that. I ran into the house and my mom was on the couch with sophie watching a movie " GUYS GUESS WHAT " I screamed and they both turned around " What Kaki! " sophie asked and my mom paused the movie " Lauren asked me to be her girlfriend " i said excitedly and they both ran up to me " Finally i thought i was going to have to do it for her!" Sophie says and i giggle picking her up and spinning her around " Thats great mamita make sure to tell her she has to come by the house tomorrow so i can have a little chat with her " my mom said winking at me and i rolled my eyes " Yeah yeah i know.. since dad isnt here " i said and she kissed my forhead " Alright chicas its getting late get to bed ! " my mom said will walking us to the stairs " Night mommy " sophie said kissing her chick and mines " Night kaks " I nodded and turned around giving my mom a big hug " good night mommy i love you " i said and she hugged me back " Im so happy for you mija justbe carful ... im acutually glad its a girl now i dont have to worry about you getting pregnate " she said and i laughed agreeing " me too " i ran up the steps and into my room and feel to my bed smiling like an idiot.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning the usual Monday morning happened. I woke up, got dressed, made Sopfi and I breakfast, Went outside and Lauren arrived. She got out of the car with 2 rose's in her hand " Good morning ladies" Lauren said "Morning lolo! " sofi said hugging her an Lauren handed my sister one of the flowers "Wow thank you" my sister said surprised "No problem go get in the back and buckle up" Lauren said and Sofi did as asked. "And for you beautiful girlfriend of mine" Lauren said handing me the other rose and kissed my cheek "Thank you baby" I said hugging her and she started spinning me around "I could get use to this" she whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes "I think im getting the hang of it" i whispered back and opened the car door for me then ran to the drivers side getting in "Alright lets get to school so i can show off my new girl" Lauren said and Sofi laughed "better treat her good Jauregui" Sofi said seriously and Lauren turned putting her pinky out" I promise I will "Sofi intertwined her pinky with Lauren and she nodded in approval.

When we dropped Sofi off and got to our school Lauren opened the door for me as she always did and held my hand "wow we are really early" Lauren said and I checked my phone for the time "wow we are... what do you want to do?" I asked and she sat on the hood of her car "lets just hang out here" I nodded and she pulled me so that i was standing between her legs and I smelled my rose "Thanks again for this" I said shyly and she shook her head.

 "No problem beautiful " I kissed Lauren and she kissed me back slowly letting our lips sync i opened my eyes to see hers but she had her glasses on so i started to take them off "No Camila!" she said making me jump back and she put them back on "Relax Lauren!" i said back and she was breathing heavily as if she was freaked out "Why did you freak out like that?" I ask curiously and she held my hands pulling me back towards her " I ... I don't know you just scared me i wasn't expecting that "she said quickly and i just looked at her weird" Bull shit Lauren... please tell me.. do you have some irrational fear of the sun that started yesterday?" I ask and she chuckled nervously.

"No, I just... My eyes are really sensitive some times and if I don't wear glasses i get an infection and it got really bad last time" she said and I sighed "Okay baby sorry" I said playing with her fingers and she kissed my hands "Sorry for scaring you" she said and i just leaned on her and closed my eyes. "I'm so sleepy can we go back home" I asked and she shook her head "No princess school first" I pouted and she giggled giving me a tight hug.

After a while of us just being cute Dinah and her friends came up to us " YO Cabello! Jauregui! " She said excitedly and we waved "Hey guys" I said "Whats going on here ya'll aren't usually this cuddly?" Austin said wait a hint of something in his eyes that i couldn't really understand  Well you are looking at the new official couple of SMHS" 

Lauren said proudly and I smiled touching the necklace she gave me last night "What thats crazy congrats!" Dinah said hugging us. Becky, Ariana, Luke and Austin also congratulated us "Yeah now to tell my family" Lauren said "Woah, you haven't yet?" I asked in shocked "we'll kind of but not really. They don't know its official yet" Dinah laughed patting Lauren on the back "Good luck with that you too, We will catch you later!" she said walking away and Lauren looked at her phone "We have to get to class babe" she said and I nodded putting picking up my book bag "I'll get that for you "she said carrying it herself and i giggled"

 You don't need to do that you know" she shrugged and put her arm around me while we walked into the building "I want to" she said and my heart melted.. again.

Lauren POV

I got home from dropping Camila and Sofi off after school and I was approached by my father and mother "Lauren where is your stone?" he asked and i immediately panicked "in my room why" I lied and he started walking up the stairs "Wait father why!" i asked and he turned to me "because i was trying to locate you today and it didn't work!" he yelled "Now where is your stone" he asked again "I gave it to Camila" i said in a whisper "YOU WHAT?!" he asked and i sighed "Listen to me father" he nodded calming down as my mother held his hand "Camila is very important to me and i need her to have it just incase anything happens to her. I am putting her in a dangerous situation and as long as she has it on which she always does i will be able to find her and that keeps me sane" i said and he sat on one of the steps "You sure she will keep it safe?" he asked and i nodded "Im actually going to tell her soon" i said and his eyebrow quirked up "How do you plan on doing that?" he replied and i shrugged my shoulder's "Any advice father?" i asked and he shook his head "No im sorry Lauren. You better tell her soon cause she needs to know about keeping the stone safe"

I gave him a salute and he shook my hand "You'll be fine. She loves you. Bring her around soon" I nodded again and my mother kissed my forehead and they sent me on my way. God this is going to be so hard.