Chapter 11

Lauren POV

Today is sunday and Camila told me her mom wanted me to come over for family dinner and of course i said yes. I just parked my car in her drive way and sat there telling myself it had to be today. I got off the car with 3 diffrent bouquets of flowers. Daisies for Camila, Sun Flowers for Sophie and Pink Roses for Ms. Cabello. I knocked on the door and immediatly Sophie opened it " Lolo! " she screamed and smiled giving her a hug " Hey princess " She smiled and i gave her the sun flower's " These are for you " she gasped and gave me another hug " Thank you i love getting flowers from you " she said and i giggles " I love giving you flowers." Camila came up to us at that moment looking beautiful in a light blue dress. not too classy yet absolutly perfect.i looked around her neck and she had my stone hanging there perfectly safe, i knew i had nothing to worry about.

" Hey you " she said smiling and i kissed her cheek " You look amazing " i whispered to her and she smiled giving me a hug " Thank you.. you know if your always giving flowers to my sister and mom i think i wont feel special anymore " she said with a pout and rolled my eyes pulling her closer to me "Just know that i pick your's out with the most love" i said and she nodded giving me a quick kiss then leading me into the kitchen " Good evening Ms.Cabello " i said and she turned around from the stove " Hi Lauren thank you so much for all the flowers this house is going to be smelling like a garden soon " She said smiling and i nodded handing her, her roses. " Thank you so much your so sweet " she said pulling out 3 vases and filling them with water " Mija put the flowers in here while i take the food to the table " Ms. Cabello said to Camila and she did as told.

Shit i didnt even thinking about the food. How in the world am i going to get threw this. As Camila and sophie put the flowers in water i looked around and smelled what she was cooking. Steak, Rice, vegtables... Well i can eat the steak if its very raw..

As Ms. Cabello was putting the rice and vegtables on the table she turned to me " How do you like you steak?" i internally sighed in relief " Rare " i smiled and she gave at me with a questioning look " Wont that make you sick ?" she asked concerned and i shook my head " I dont know what it is but that is how I've always aten it " i said smiling and she nodded her head slowly " alright coming right up, girls you can go take your seats "

Camila lead me to the dining room and we sat in our seats. Camila and I were on one side and Sophie on the other next to her moms chair " Alright girls, steak coming right up " Sophie clapped as her mom put the plate on the table. She served Sophie a small steak then Camila and I larger ones and then finally hers. "Wow that is really bloody " Camila commented as i cut my steak " Yeah delish " i winked at her and she pretended to gag " Your like a vampire lolo " Sophie added and i nodded " Yeah exactly like a vampire " i said looking at her smiling and she giggled... Funny how they just push it to the side as a joke.

I Started eating the steak sucking out all the blood from each piece when it was in my mouth then swallowing it. I felt each piece hit the pit of my stomach and I almost threw it up but i knew i had to keep apperances. " So Lauren is it alright if after dinner i speak to you privetly before you take Camila away for the rest of the night?" Ms.Cabello asked " Of course not a problem at all " i said politely and she nodded. " Mom your not going to say anything embarassing right?" Camila asked and she shook her head " of course not at all." she replied and i giggled " Dont worry camila i think your mom is really cool " i said and Ms.cabello looked at camila with a victory glare " See, Lauren knows im hip " Ms. Cabello said and we all just laughed so much " More like breaking a hip " Camila added which made us laugh even more. I havent been around a family like this in years, its absolutly perfect.

After dinner I helped wash the plates and clear the table with Camila and when we finished Ms. Cabello took me outside to the back yeard. " So Lauren, Alejandro was the one who was suppose to do this but as he is not here i know he would want me too " she started saying while sitting on a lawn chair inviting me to sit with her "Alejandro is Camila's father?" i asked to make sure " Yes, as you know he passed away years ago " she said looking down and i placed my hand on her back " its okay camila told me " i said and she nodded wiping a single tear that has fallen from her eye " Anyways, he would always say how Camila was his princess and any boy who wanted to date her had to be respectful, loyal, smart, disaplent and determined " she said and i nodded " Now that the circumstances have changed just a bit, I will leave out some things that he was going to say " she said with a hint of a smile " I believe in all the qualities the person that Camila will date should have " she said " I know you are respectful because of how you are with me, Your loyal beauseyou pick the girls up everyday for school which i am very grateful for " she said and i nodded " You are a smart girl because you want to be with camila " she winked and i smiled " and i know you are disiplant and determined because you even get Camila to go to school without complain " she said and sighed " Lauren do you promise to take care of my baby, she is one of the two most important things in my life " she said with a bit of sadness in her eyes " of course Ms. Cabello i will do everything in my power " i said as if my father was giving me a task to do for the family " good now come here and give me a hug, welcome to the family " she said and i hugged her tight... im starting to get use to hugs. " Alright now go take her out to where ever you wanted" she said and i said thank you heading inside right behind her.