Chapter 12

Lauren POV

Today camila will be coming over my house to meet my family. It was still 4 hours till she was schedueled to arrive and i called everyone outside for a family meeting " Alright family thank you for coming " i started and everyone nodded " As you know Camila will be visiting today and she knows who we are " i added " So i dont want you guys scaring her away... troy... chris " i said looking at the boys knowing how they are " We wont do anything sis " Chris said and troy nodded wrapping his arms around Ally's waist " i already told troy if he tried anything he would be punished by me " ally added and everyone went " ohhhhhh" i laughed and said thank you to my sister.

" Is there anything she dosent know?" My mother asks and i shook my head " She knows about my powers and asked a bunch of questions i answered them truthfully i think they we are fine. " i repled and she nodded and my dad stood up " We will all be on our best behaviors today for Lauren and her guest, we will treat her like our own and answer all of her questions with out sarcasm " he said looking to the boys and they nodded " Thank you father i think thats all, now lets clean up " i said and everyone got up to go clean. Troy and chris ruffled my hair and roughed me up because they are idiots and we all raced around cleaning and i got teased about having a date come to meet the family the whole time.

Its finally time and Camila texted me that she is on her way. Everyone is dressed nice and down stairs waiting for her to get here.

The door bell rang and I walked up to the door taking a deep breath in and out and opening it " Hey Lauren " Camila said smiling looking beautiful as per usual " Hi Camz you look lovely " i said kissing her cheek and she smiled shyly as i led her into the house and to the living room where everyone was standing " Alright everyone this is Camila ... Camila this is my father Micheal my mother clara and my brothers and sister which you some what know, Troy, Ally, Normani, Chris and Taylor " Camila waved hi and everyone waved back " nice to finally meet you officially " she said smiling, i know shes trying to make a good impression shes so cute. " Its very nice to finally meet you Camila, Lauren has been talking about you non stop and you look like a lovely girl " my father smiled and shook her hand " Thank you so much " Camila replied. We all sat down on the couches in the living room and it was awkward and silent " So ... is it going to be like this all night?" Chris asks and i shake my head " Hopefully not " i replied and camila giggled a bit "i hope you guys can be just yourselves around me i dont want to intrude im not freaked out " she said trying to break the ice " Good to know " Normani said and Ally sighed " Alright lets get to the point, Do you have any questions for us Camila?" Ally said smiling " Ummm ill think of some give me a second " she looked down to her hands for a minute then back up " Do you sparkle in the sun?" she asked and we all started laughing uncontrolablly " Do you really think i would sparkle i think i would set fire to myself if i did " troy said and she giggled " So thats the only way you can die?" She asked and we nodded " Basiclly and to be decapitaed " Normani added " How long have you been vamipres?" She asked and we went in order my dad said 1,000 years same as my mother Normani for 350 years Ally for 305 Chris and Taylor for 365 troy for 280 and I finished off " 850 years and counting " i said and she looked around " Wow so you guys must have some intresting stories from the past " she said and we nodded " So you turn others into vampires or your born with it?" she asked " Well I was born with it so were Taylor and Chris they are my blood siblings but Normani and Ally were my friends and one day we got into a accident many years ago and i turned them so that they wouldnt die " I said and Camila smiled " And how about troy?" she asked " Well Ally was and still is my girlfriend and we was on the beach one day when a shark bit me on my stomach and i was loosing so much blood so she turned me and saved me " Troy said giving Ally and kiss on her forhead. " Wow thats really sweet " Camila said smiling " Would you want to be turned?" Taylor asked and Camila's eyes went wide " I guess if i was in a tramatic situation yeah.... but other then that... not at the moment " she said and everyone nodded " Trust me its not worth it " Chris said " Why do you say that?" i asked " Well we never got to experience being human but they have and honestly would you guys change if you had a choice?" he said looking at Ally, Troy, and Normani " In the begining all i wanted was to be back to my normal self but now i got use to it... i think i would go back to being human but.... its kind of scary knowing you can die at any minute unlike this where you cant die really " Ally with Troy and Normani agreeing " Wow thats deep " Camila said " Do you miss any foods?" she asked and i rolled my eyes " god all you think about is food Camz " I said and she giggled pushing me playfully and i kissed her cheek " I miss pizza! " troy said and Camila gasoed " i will neer be a vampire i love Pizza to much or the day before i will over dose on pizza or something " she said messing around " I miss Macaroni and cheese with hot wings " Normani said " i remeber my mom use to make tacos and quesadilla's a bunch of mexican food and i miss that alot " Ally added " Wow, life without food... no wonder Lauren is so serious most the time " Camila said and i looked at her shocked " I am not! " i defended myself " Yes you are " everyone in the room said and i gasped " You guys suck i have to me to lead, theres alot of pressure, father knows but you guys dont " I said and everyone stayed quiet " Lead what?" Camila asks quietly after a few minute " Well since i am the oldest other than my parents and i have the qualities needed my father gave me leadership so basiclly when we have to make desicions in this family i am the one to decide what happens and I make sure everyone is safe " i said and Camila nodded " Wow that sounds like alot of pressure " she said and i shrugged " He raised me so that i could one day take over and now i have, i was always ready so its okay i knew it would have to happen one day " camila smiled and kissed my cheek and i wrapped my arms around her pulling her close to me " Well then, Now that, thats settled how about we play a game?" My father said and I took out the board games from under the coffee table " You guys actually play these games your vampires why dont you just race around the world for fun?" Camila said and we all laughed " Well, i dont know i guess sometimes we like to be normal but i guess if you want to " Normani said " Alright what country?" Chris asked and we all went out to the back yard " Ma lady you choose " I said to camz and she smiled " Ummm how about Manchester england " she said " Why ?" taylor asked and she smiled " Thanks where Niall from One Direction is from " Taylor and Camila and Ally started fangirling while Chris, Troy and I started gagging " Can we just do this ! " Nomani said and i nodded " You riding with me?" i asked Camila and she nodded kissing my cheek and wrapping her arms around my neck from behind and i held her legs " Ready.... Set..... Go! " I said and we all zoomed to england.

I told them to meet on top of a hill in a certain street and everyone got the message " I won! " Chris screamed " No way it was me ! " Troy yelled " It was Ally actually i saw her here first " I said and she stuck her tounge out at the boys " Wait how did you all know it was this exact hill?" Camila asked " Lauren told us " Taylor said simply and Camz looked at me questioning " We can speak in eachothers minds like a conversation its really easy its part of the stone, When you have it on you can hear it and speak but since im leader i can do everything either way " i explained and she nodded " Can i hear it since i have it on?" she asked and i looked to troy " Do you want to?" i said to her and she nodded " Go ahead kid " He smiled and put his fingers threw her hair, each finger on a specific part of the brain " Troy's power has everything to do with brains he can read minds see the future and past perfectly and he can modify yours so it can connect to the stone but are you a hundrd percent sure?" i asked again and she nodded " Alright go ahead and be careful " I said to troy and she closed his eyes connecting to her brain and rewiring it so that she can hear us " Done ! " he said 5 minutes later and " Is it working?" i ask her in her mind and she jumped " Oh shit! " she screamed and i smiled " Now i can tell you things during class that no one can hear " I smirked and she smiled " I heard that! " Troy said and i punched his shoulder " Shut it " He smiled and winked at us and i shook my head " Disconnect now " i ordered and he nodded closing his eyes and disconnecting with camila " Are you okay with this?" I ask he in her head and she nodded "Who else can you do this with?" she asked " The wolves cause they have there own types of stones " she nodded " I knew it , no wonder i was always confused those times " i smiled and kissed her slowly and after a minute i was trampled to the ground by my siblings " Come on love birds! " Chris yelled and i laughed picking Camila up and i said in everyones mind Home and we all raced there.

When we got back we sat around the back yard talking " So what is everyone elses power?" Camila asked as she is cuddled with me " Well I have everything to do with Nature so i can control water, fire, wind, anything really... I just try not to so the earth dosent get unbalanced " Ally explains and Camila is amazed " Wow thas crazy can you start a fire here?" she said and Ally looked to the unlit pit for fire in the middle of us an started a small fire in a matter of seconds " thats awesome " she said " I Can control sound waves and technology so the radio or music instruments computers and stuff im able to hack into anything" Normani said " Useful nice, i like it .. " Camz smiled " I have the power of manupulation so i can change anyones mind, How do you think i've gottem back stage entry to so many concerts " Taylor says and Camz gasped " Wow im going with you next time to see 1D " taylor nodded and i just rolled my eyes "Lord knows im not going" Camila gave me a puppy dog face and i shook my head " Fine ! " I yelled after sevreal minutes of puppy dogs eyes. " Wow Camila and I have the same power " taylor said winking and i flipped her off ".. " Okay its my turn to show my awesomness! " Chris said standing up " I have the power of transformation " he said and Camila looked confused " What does that mean?" She asked " Well you see beautiful i can Transform into anyone any object, animal you name it" he explained " How about transform into a bunny! " she asked and in a second he did " Aww hes so cute! " Camila said picking him up and chris let her pet him for a while " Can you stay a bunny forever?" She asked an chriss shook his little bunny head. He transform back into himself still on Camila's lap and she laughed " How about Demi Lovato?" She asked and he rolled his eyes an transformed into the pop singer and she gasped " Hey Camila " he said in Demi Lovato's voice " this is too fucking awesome " She said walking up to Chris " Stay strong cutie " He said hugging her " alright this is too weird stop chris! " i said and he transformed to himself " I just met my idol... " Camila said and i just rolled my eyes " She is actually in New Orleans at an arena " I said using my power " Wanna meet her for real?" i ask and she nodded quickly " Im just kidding, maybe one day but not tonight " i said and she pouted " That was really mean " she said and i kissed her alot of times on her lips playfully " Better?" i asked and she nodded "Wow so ANYWAYS back to me " Chris said " My power is pretty awesome right?" he winked at her and she nodded " Yeah its great" she said and we spent the rest of the night answering question and messing around it felt like a normal get together with friends. I loved it.