Chapter 19

Lauren POV 

Camila and I are sitting at lunch time with Dinah and the dogs " Oh Camila do you want to come ith us to the moon watching tonight?" Austin asked and Camila looked at Dinah " What is that?" she asked and becky giggled " Its like a huge party we have whenever there is a full moon " Dinah nodded and Camila smiled " Sounds fun, do you... turn.... or .. something " She asked and i laughed " No .. damn humans and their stero types " Dinah said and Camila stuck out her tounge " Is Lauren invited?" she said and i shook my head " im busy tonight babe, duty calls" she sighed and kissed me and i smiled pulling her closer " YUCK TAKE IT TO A ROOM " Luke yelled and i rolled my eyes "Okay i want to go " Camila said smiling and Dinah did a little victory dance " You better take care of my girl D " she nodded and saluted me like a soilder " Nothing less captain " i shook my head and hit her snap back making it fall off and she flipped me off putting it back on " What and ever Lo " 

Camila POV

I walked into Dinah's house after school. We decided that i would come home with her and just help her set up for the party. It looked just like a regular party with music and ballons all the deceration, i felt like it was someones birthday. " Mila can you pass me some tape?" Austin said and i ran it over to him " Thanks beautiful " he said and i nodded walking away.... he has never said anything like that ince i started dating Lauren, I feel so weird now. i went up to Dinah's room and layed in her bed and after a few minutes Becky walked in and jumped on me " Why arent you down stairs ?" she asked and i shrugged " Just resting for a minute " i said smiling and she rolled her eyes " You know how vamps have special powers?" i nodded and she smiled " i can tell when your lieing.." i thought for a minute " Thats not such a cool power girl " i said and she shook her head " No we dont have powers like that im just saying im not stupid " i laughed and flipped her off and she got up " Lets go girl " i got up with her and we went down stairs to finish decorating. 

As the moon came up the party started. Diffrent wolf clans came and it was really cool. People stayed away from me mostly unless they were from Dinahs clan and i didnt get this " Hey D " i said and she looked over and raced to me " Sup mila " she smiled and i sighed " Is something wrong with me ?" i said and she giggles " Yes .. " i sighed and started picking my stuff up " Girl relax you just smell too much like vamp. i sniffed my shirt and shrugged looking at her weird " You cant smell it anymore but we can " i pouted and she grabbed my hand " I have something to help." 

Dinah ended up rubbing some rock on me, putting this strong purfume on my clothes and also putting a piece of meat in my back pocket... im totally kidding that would be weird. 

When i went outside i felt everyone act calmer as if it ctually worked. More wolves were speaking to me and i gave a thumbs up to dinah and she nodded " So Camila right?" this guy with Austin came said getting my attention and i nodded. " Yeah " he smiled and looked at austin then at me " Whats it like dating a blood sucker?" i shrugged feeling slightly uncomfortable " Its alright i guess.. " i said quietly and they both came closer to me " I bet a wolf can make you give a way better response " he said and i backed away " Yeah of well... umm i think someone is calling me " I said quickly " I didnt hear anything did you Austin?" Austin shook his head " I dont think so Jake" and i felt trapped.

Lauren POV

I was on hunt in the woods with my family and Troy just attacked an animal and everyone was heading over to him for feeding when i heard Camila " Lolo... i dont know if you can hear me... i need you " i closed my eyes seeing she is at Dinah's but i dont understand whats wrong if she is with Dinah's family... i sent a quick message to my family  " Emergancy back at home keep on the hunt ".. and i ran for the wolves house as fast as i could.

When i got there i went straight to the back yard and their was wolves every where, some greeted my kindly, others looked at me with pure disgust but i really didnt have time to think about it. I finally found Dinah talking with her boyfriend and Becky.... i tapped her shoulder " Oh hey Laur whats up " she smiled " Where is camila?" i said anxiously and she looked around " I just saw her there with austin " she said pointing to a corner and i rolled my eyes " That fucking dog " i muttered under my breath ... I closed my eyes concentrating calling for her and after a minute i finally got a picture of where she was " Shes by the lake " i said and Dinah nodded. Siope, Dinah, Becky and I ran for it, i of course got there first " Camz!" i screamed out and i listned closely hearing muffled noises " Over there! " pointed to a closed off shed when i saw them catching up. 

I ran breaking threw all the blocked area and opening the door to see Austin and Jake holding my girlfriend down. I grabbed both of them by their shirts in one seconds pinning them against the wall, They tried fighting back and getting away but a leader vamp is more powerful then 10 wolves. Their scared faces made me smirk as i threw them out of the shed onto the gravel beside the lake. I couldnt control myself as i started ripping the two boys apart " LAUREN ! " I heard my name being yelled by diffrent people but i couldnt stop. Blood was everywhere but i wasnt satisfied till they learned their lesson " LAUREN BABY PLEASE STOP! " I heard a sobbing Camila behind me and i slowly stopped. My vamp teeth were ready for blood but as the sound of her cry came in my ears they slowly retracted. The boys were lifeless under me and I backed away and everything got into focus. " Lauren..... are you okay?" Dinah said and i turned to Camila " Are you okay camz?" she nodded slowly and i turned to Dinah, Becky and Siope " If any of your fucking wolves ever come near her or my part of this area again they will end up worse then those two fuckers okay?" i said and they all nodded. I grabbed Camila's hand and started walking towards the forest. Camila didnt say anything but i could hear her... " I cant belive Lolo just did that.".. " that was so scary".. " What is going to happen now" .. I turned to her and held her cheeks so she looked in my eyes and i could feel her .. she was uncomfortable " I love you Camila, im sorry you had to see that but i dont want anyone to hurt you baby " she nodded slowly and i kissed her forhead " Jump on me so i can zoom to my house?" i ask and she nodded wrapping her arms around my neck and i went straight to my house. 

Camila POV

When we got to Lauren's house she took my straight to her room. I sat on her couch still in shock as Lauren was passing up and down the room " Did you actually just almost kill those guys?" i said just loud enough for her to hear  "Probably" she said sighing  "Im sorry you hd to see that Camz.. i dont know what came over me " she said now sitting at my side " I never wanted to scare you " she said slipping her hand in mines and i nodded " I Understand Lauren i just cant believe.. you can do that " i said truthfully and she laid down with her head in my lap and i subconsiously started running my fingers threw her hair " Please dont.. leave me " she whispered and i kissed her cheek softly " i wont, i promise " she nodded.