Chapter 8

Lauren POV

The next morning i texted camila at 7 to be ready by 9 and she sent me " okay :* " it was now 8:30 and i was still kinda confused... i know about the smily face and the sad face but what is that one. I honestly never hang out with anyone outside the family so i was not really in tune with everything going on around the world so i decided to ask Ally, she knew everything " Allycat! " i call out and she zoomed right to me from wherever she was " Yes princess Lauren " She said and i rolled my eyes " Whats this?" i ask showing her the screen to my iphone " Seriously laur? " i sighed with frustration " Just tell me! " she chuckled and put her hands up in defence " Alright chill its a kiss " She said simply and i smiled " alright thank you " i said and she nodded " She seems super into you " Ally added and i nodded " yeah i hope so.. " Ally zoomed away and I grabbed my jacket,keys and wallet heading out to my car.

When i parked outside Camila's house i walked up to her door step and rang the bell " ITS FOR ME " i heard Sophie yell and i smiled to myself. The door swung open and i waved at the cute little girl in a princess costume " Well hello there Princess Sophie " I said while bowing and she gasped " Hello Lolo come in for some tea and scones?" she asked and i nodded " Of course princess ".

She led me to the living room where a whole tea party was set up with bears and dolls and water for tea and sugar cookies " Sit here madame " she said pointing to the tiny chair and i did as told. She served me in a small cup and put a cookie on the plate in front of me " thank you " i said and she nodded " Sophie you cant just make people have tea parties with you! " someone said behind me and i got up quickly turning around and saw Camila and Sophie's mom " Hi there Lauren is it?" She asked putting her hand out to shake and i shook it " Yes Lauren Jauregui, and its no problem i love tea parties " I said winking to Sophie and she giggled " yeah mommy lolo is the best " Sophie said and her mom smiled ruffling her daughters hair " Maybe she can join you another time Mila is coming down any minute " she said and Sophie nodded " Why doing you tell her Lauren is here ?" she told Sophie and soph ran up the steps " Kaki!!!!!!" she screamed while running threw the hall way and i chuckled a little at the energized girl " Sorry about her she is ... very hyper " Camila's mom said " Dont worry Ms. Cabello shes very fun to be around " i said politely " Oh please call me Sinuh " She said and i nodded " Thank you " as Ms.Cabello was about to say something Camila started desending down the stairs and my whole attention switched to her and how beautiful she looked " Hey sorry im late " she said flashing that gorgeous smile of hers " D..dont worry about it " I said .. did i just stutter?.. oh god.

" Well i guess we should go now " Camila said as she reached the bottem of the step and smiled at me " yeah sure, Bye Ms. Cabello it was nice seeing you " i said and she smiled " I said call me sinuh really! " She replied and i shrugged and look back to the top of the stairs where sophie was " Bye lolo and kaki! " She yelled and i waved bye " Tea party next time kiddo! " I said and she gave me a thumbs up.

Camila shook her head and put my hand in hers leading me out the front door " Sorry about them .. " She said shyly I almost didnt hear beacause i was to distracted from her hand being in mine... not that we havent held hands before but she initiated it... " No there awesome dont even worry about it " i said trying to memorize the feel of her skin before i open the passanger door of the car and letting her sit " There so weird honestly but oh well that is what family i for " She said and i closed the door going to the drivers side and turning on my car " I love them.. there cuter than my family " i said and she put her her seat belt as i put the car in drive " I hope to meet your whole family one day " she said and i nodded " I promise you will but just not yet " I said and she looked at me with a questioning expression which i ignored and drove off to the date i planned. i hope this goes well.

Once we got to the the Santa Monica Peir which i thought would be the perfect first official date for Camila since she loved the beach and all i ran around to her side of the car and opened the door for her " Thank you " she said smiling and i nodded locking the car and putting the keys in my pocket " I came here the first night that we moved " She said and i looked around as we walked up to the pier from the parking lot " Its really nice and relaxing, i love it " i said and she held my hand making me smile.