Chapter 9

3 Weeks Later

Lauren POV

The forest was dead silent. I look straight ahead with my eyes closed to catch whatever prey i could fine. ... the thirst is real. I hear a branch break and i immediatly run in that direction. when i open my eyes i see a deer in my arms struggling to be realesed. I smirk and sink my teeth in it sucking out all the blood i need.

" Lauren's got one ya'll!" I hear ally say just as im satisfied. " Damn lo ... couldnt wait?" Normani asked and i let go of the deer that is now being destroyed by Taylor, Troy and Chris " No... being with camila these last couple weeks has been making me so thirsty " I said sighing and Ally starts laughing with Normani " What?" i asked wiping my lips " Nothing just this new joke that has been going around " Ally said and i looked at her waiting for her to continue " Well... Basiclly when you say your thirsty people assume that you really want to have sex or be with a partner " Ally explained and i smiled " Oh thats quit funny actually " i said and they nodded " Well then i have to be back to pick Camila up for a date, i'll see you guys " i said and they all waved by.

I zoomed back to California and reached my house in one minute. i went up stairs and brushed all the blood out of my teeth, making sure it smelled like human i put vanilla purfume and appropriate clothes, and cheked my phone.

Camz<3 : Im ready! <3

I smiled and replied tht i'd be there in a minute and zoomed to my car and started driving to my loves house.

As i parked outside i took a deep breath and closed my eyes " You gotta do it today.... She wont run away " i mumbled to myself reassuring myself. I saw camila walk outside her door and get in the car giving me a kiss on my lips " Hey you " she said and i kissed her back " Good morning beautiful " she put on her seat belt and turned on the radio. She loves switched the staion's for, forever until the perfect song is on " How'd you sleep?" she asked and i chuckled a bit to my self " Very good " i said even though i havnent slept in thousands of year's.

" Me too i had a cute dream about you " she said and i held her hand as i drove " Oh yeah?, What was it about love?" I asked and she leaned her head on my shoulder " Well... we were in a forest on a pic nic and basiclly you saved me from a wolf... how crazy is that?" she said and i felt a bit concered inside " Yeah totally crazy" i replied.

When we finally got to our spot on the beach that we have been coming to everyweekend of these past couple weeks Camila grabbed the blanket as she always does and i picked up the radio. When we got down to the shore line and we set up the blankt putting Camila's and my shoes on each edge and i put on her favirote Ed Sheeran CD and we layed down. " God i love doing this with you " she said cuddling up to me and i smiled kissing her forhead " I love it too, the best part of the week " i said and she nodded aggreeing. " Did you have a good week?" she asked me and i rolled my eyes playfully " I was withyou all week of course i had a good week " I said and she stuck her tounge out at me and i started tickling her " No lauren please! " She begged for mercy between laughs " No you silly monkey! " i said holding her down and leaving wet kisses all overher face " MERCY! " She screamed and i layed on my back next to her " God your so strong " She says while she catches her breath and she sits up on my stomach " I work out you know " i added winking and and i looked at me for a minute then dove down to my lips giving me a long kiss " I think im in love with you " she whisped catching me by suprise and i sat up " Really?" i asked excitedly and she nodded slowly " Cause, i know im completly in love with you " I said and she wrapped her arms around my neck " What happens now?" she asked and i smiled knowing exactly what to do. " Well now you have made what i was going to do much easier." i said looking down and preparing myself " Whats up lolo?" she asked i put my hand in my pocket and felt the small jewl swiming around it and i looked up at Camila " Well baby girl, its been a couple weeks now and i've fallen head over heels for you" I said taking a breath and she stayed quiet waiting for me to continue " I know you wanted to take things slow but from what you just said i think your ready and i have been ready so i was wondering... Karla Camila Cabello would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" i said finaly releasing a breath i didnt know i was holding " Of course Lauren, i'd love to and im so ready " She said with a big smile giving me a kiss on my lips and a hug and i sigh in relif " But if you call me Karla again i will kill you " she added and i laughed hugging her harder and giving her a bunch of kisses everywhere " Here i got this for you " i said pulling out the necklace from m pocket with a ring on it that has a light blue gem " Wow lauren its beautiful you really didnt have to " she said quickly feeling it between her finger tips " I wanted to " i said moving her hair to one side. " may I?" i asked holding it up and she nodded.

I tied the necklace around her neck and placed a kiss on the back of her neck " Finally your all mines " i said and she layed on me hugging me tight " ever since we meet you had me so shush " she said " damn im so smooth " i replied winking at her and she licked my cheek running away from me " You come back here! " i yell following her and tackling her down in the sand...

The day went on to be as perfect as it had begun. I am so in love with this girl. now to tell her the other thing......