Chapter 7

WENT TO THE 5H CONCERT LAST NIGHT #ALLABOUTTHATBASSPARTY ASDFGHJKL AGHHHH... js ... is was ahmazing....ness <3

Lauren POV 

Ive been pacing for hours up and down the mountains of California which is nothing for me. Ive been thinking alot about me and Camila... Camila and I ... Us together as a couple, Will "US" happen like ever? i think it will, i feel it. I am also thinking of all the ways this can effect my family and her life, it will defintly effect her like i know that for sure.

I wonder if she will run away from me when i tell her. I think she will, i mean who wouldnt. If i could i would run away from myself but it isnt possible. It is now 4 in the morning, i cant really go to school till around 5 AM so i keep running then walking then zooming then walking looking straight to the ground the whole time. My body sense familar feels so i look up and i notice i am in front of Camila's house and i just smile. i look around her house and climb up the gutter jumping into her balcony in a couple seconds. I must have walked all across the states and still end up in front of this girls house. I really am crazy for her. my hand falls on the door knob of her balcony and it twists slowly, The door is open. i open is more slowly and my whole body gets tingles from the strong smell of her. I am drawn to it, i walk slowly into the room and the light of the moon just lightly shines in letting me see Camila's beautiful face. As her chest rises and falls i take very quiet and slow steps. i take a seat at her desk papers are sprawled everywhere on it.. There are atill unpacked boxes in the corner of the room and i just look around taking in everything snapping mental photos of everything.. then i slowly walk to the side of Camila's bed and see her shift positions. She looks so vunerable and innocent, i bend over and kiss the top of her forhead and i see her eye lids move so i bolt to the balcony and slowly close the door so it disent stir her more. Camila sits up and looks round placing her hand where my lips had just been, she takes a deep breath and puts her head back on her pillow. I breath out a sigh of relief and made sure her door was secure for her safety and i ran to my house.

I got to school at 6:30 i stood in the front talking with Ally and Normani for a while until i saw a car go by with Camila and her younger sister walk out " Ill see you guys later alright?" they nodded and headed inside and i zoomed over to Camila but behind her so she couldnt see.. not that anyone really could see, we are about faster than the speed of light.

I put my hands over Camilas eyes and she tried to turn to see who it was but i kept her still " Is it Dinah?" she asked " Nope " i said quickly " Well the only person is Lauren?" she said and i turned her towrards me " Really Dinah?" i asked rolling me eyes and she giggled kissing my cheek " Oh shut up " she said and butterflies started going around in my tummy ... " Kaki were going to be late! " her little sister complained tugging at Camila's hand " Sophie dont be rude " Camila said to her and she sighed " Hey Sophie how are you?" i said putting my hand out for her to shake and she did " Im sleepy but fine you.. " She asked looking at me strangly " Lauren, im lauren.. mind if i walk with you to class with you sister?" I asked and she shrugged " Sure but faster! " She said and i saluted her she laughed and started walking ahead of us .. more like skipping, shes silly. I turned to camila and held out my hand instinctivly.. i didnt expect her too take it but suprisingly she did. 

I smiled and walked slowly behind sophie " Good morning Camz " i said and she smiled " Good morning lolo " i kissed her cheek quickly.. I couldnt hold it anymore and she blushed alot.. When we got to the door i ran infront of Sophie and opened the door for both of them " For the princess' " i said as they walked in " Thank you Lauren " Sophie said " I like her " She added for Camila's ears only but i still heard " I do too " Camila said knowing that i heard her cause she winked at me... We walked all the way down the hall to a class and sophie gave Camila a hug " ill see you after school kaki, bring lauren " she said and i smiled " Well i have to ask her but if she wants " Camila said "Ill be here sophie " I assured her and she smiled giving me a hug.. i am not use to hugs but i wrapped my arms around the cute little girl and gave her the biggest hug i could " Have a good day at school" i said and she nodded walking into her class " You dont hang out with kids alot do you?" camila asked and i shook my head " Not really but i like her " i said smiling and she took my hand walking out fo the elementary school " Sophie and I were going to go to the park today after school thats why she invited you " Camila said and i nodded " Thats cool ill go if you dont mind it " I said and she nodded quickly " No no its cool you can come along " She said and i smiled " I will "