Chapter 14

Lauren POV

I was walking to class late in school when i got a message on my phone from Troy

T : Father needs you.

I freaked out and zoomed straight home since the hall was empty. When i got there my father called me to the study and sat me down " Lauren we need you to go to Greece to have a meeting with the Ramos Clan leader who is your age " he said and i nodded " what does it concern?" he sighs and gives me a paper. I open it up and see a long letter saying things about vampires with humans " What does this mean " he pointed to the bottem where is said " No Vamp should be with a human in a intimate relationship " i rolled my eyes and crumbled the paper " Ramos clan have been sending letters like theres and i have been ignoring them until they got the attention of other clans and if this gets big we can have trouble, so you need to go appease " he said and i shook my head standing up " Why do they matter, they are the worst clan they dont respect most rules anyways " i said frustrated and he stood up " Lauren Jauregui you promised to put your family first and this is part of it ! " he yelled and i immediatly sat down " Sorry Father, i will deal with it " he nodded and sent me off.

I zoomed all the way to greece knowing the location of this leader. It was a boy named Luis, my age and very arrogent " I see you found me quickly Lauren " he said with his back facing me" Yes i did now what do you want to say to me?" i asked and he turned to me with a smirk on his face " I heard that you are in love with a human girl " he said and i nodded not giving him any information " I wont allow it, she will ruin us all " he said angrily " What does it matter to you. If she does anything to sabbatoge our way of living ill deal with it " i said even though i never could, at least not the way he thinks i mean " Even though i do not believe you i wouldnt allow it anyways because you are suppose to be wedded to me " he said zooming inches away from my face " Never going to happen Ramos " i said looking at him straight in the eyes " Oh please Lauren you and I would make the most powerful clan, you should reconsider " he said pulling me close to him by my waist and i zoomed to the spot behind him " I respectfully decline, now please leave me and my family alone " he shook his head and put his hands into fists "dont think this is over, i have some work to do but ill be in your area soon to visit you and your human, dont miss me too much Lauren " he said then zoomed away. I closed my eyes and saw he was on his way to Colombia so i went back home to my back yard and got an inturruption from my thoughts.

"baby where are you?" camila said sounding shy in my mind. I looked at my phone clock and cursed myself seeing that school finished 30 minutes ago " Ill be right there love " i said back and zoomed over to the front of the school where she was standing in the empty steps with Sophie " Whered you come from Lauren! " Soph said suprised " Right there ! " i pointed at a random spot " Okay, i painted this for you! " she sid handing me a picture of a girl eating something bloody " Its you as a vampire " soph said and i saw how Cmila tensed up and i just chuckled " Why this, it is lovely though " i smiled and got down on my knee to her level " Well, You ate bloody steak like one and we had to draw something scary for halloween so there you go " he hugged her and kissed her forhead " ill put it on my wall when i get home thank you " she nodded and we started walking to my car " Where were you lo?" Camila asked as i unlocked it and we got in " Something came up well talk about it later ok?" i said and she just nodded.

After i dropped the girls off i went straight home and told my father about what happened. He told me i had to figure out what to do not to start a new war between the clans and i knew he was right, Camila is the love of my life and i cant bare spending time apart from her but i dont know what else to do to keep her and us safe.

A week later im sitting in Camila's back yard with her yonger sister and herself playing a game. Camila would say a word and i would say the first thing that came to my mind then i would do the same to soph and she would to camila and it kept on like that. Ive been checking everyday where luis was. one day he was in turkey then he was in antartica and so on... he has been moving around the world alot.

I had a feeling in me just as Sophie told camila the next word so i closed my eyes and let myself see where luis was. He had just gotten to the Santa Monica Pier and i stood up " Whats up babe?" Camila asked and i sighed " I have to go deal with something, Ill be back later i promise " i told her and before she could ask anything i ran to the side of her house and zoomed away straight to where he was.

" What are you doing in my area " i said from behind him and he turned to me smiling " I knew you would be here soon." i rolled my eyes and sent out a quick message to my family about this. " So what do you want ?" i ask and he comes closer to me " We already discussed this a week or so back Lauren dont play dumb " i sighed and he held my chin gently " I know you want me Lauren " he whispered and i pushed him away making him fly a couple feet away " You know you wish i wanted you! " i said loud enough for him to hear " Come on baby, Dont be like that. Ill be way better than that little human girl... Camila is it, yes ive heard much about her... her mother, little sister, dead daddy... i bet Alejandro her father wouldnt like to hear how his daughter is with someone of the same sex, maybe i should have a talk with him and tell poor Camila about it, you know how much she loes her daddy." he said smirking and i grabbed him by the neck punching his face and slamming him to the floor of the pier almost breaking it " LAUREN!" Normani yelled grabbing my arms " DONT EVER FUCKING TALK TO HER! " i said to him as he sat on the floor smiling with no harm done. " You'll see how fast she wil dump you lauren jauregui! " he yelled and zoomed away " What the hell was that about !" ally asked and i just closed my eyes laying against them " He's going to ruin everything with Camila guys " they sighed and comforted me for a while until i decided to approch her about it " I have to warn her, his power is strong enough " I said remebering how his power is actually to talk to the dead " Dont even think about it Lauren you cant tell her " Taylor said " Why not!?" i asked and ally held my shoulders " If she even knows that Luis can talk to the dead shes going to want to do something about it to talk to her dad and if you dont let her your the bad guy " i nodded and they patted my back " Go talk a while to breath and come back home " i gave my sister a thumbs up and walked up and down the pier remebering my date with Camila here.

A couple hours after calming down i went to Camila's house and knocked on her balcony door since it was already 1 in the morning " Lauren?" she whispered unlocking the door " Its me " i said and she opened it quickly letting me in and smiling giving me a huge hug " Hey baby i missed you hows everything?" she asked and i flashed a fake smile laying on her bed and she layed with me " it's alright i just had to do some leader things " she nodded and sat up on my waist kissing my cheek " Learder huh? sounds really sexy sometimes, your title " she said in my ear making me smile " Oh yeah? well i am a important leader " i said winking at her and she started kissing my neck " Your in charge babe?" she asked and i nodded. She started moving her hips on mine turning me on so much and i slipped my hands under her Tshirt making her moan in my ear. After that i lost it. I rolled quickly so she was now laying on the bed and i started kissing her all over her body " Lauren, your going... so fast " She said barely able to get that sentence out but i could stop " Lauren! " she whispered/yelled " quietly " she added and i closed my eyes trying to make myself stop. I end up forcing myself to the wall and she giggled " You havent gotten any lately huh?" i rolled my eyes and sat back on her bed once i calmed down " shut up your being all sexy and its making me go insane Camz " she nodded and patted the bed so i would lay with her and i did " Can you sleep here tonight?" she asked and i nodded " Of course baby " i looked at the stone around neck. I kissed her forhead " You trust me 100% right?" i asked and she said " Yes" i nodded and she closed her eyes cuddling into my and i just stayed still thinking about Luis' threat to my relationship... to my soul mate.