Chapter 15

Camila POV

Lauren just dropped me and sophie off form school and she went to hunt with her family which she does every couple of weeks. I was laying out in my back yard reading a book for my english class when i felt a gust of wind which Lauren usually brings in so I look up form my book and a boy is standin there "Hello?" i said a bit scared for my life " You'r camila right?" he asks and i nod " Im a friend of Lauren from greece... Im a vampire as well " he said smiling and i waved " Nice to meet you... " i trailed off not knowing his name but he didnt do the usual thing where you say your name... weird . " Im here cause my stone power is to talk to people who are not with us anymore if you know what i mean " he said and i nodded understanding " Lauren knows this but she didnt want me to talk to you but someone from the other world wanted me to send you a message" he said and i sat up " Its Alejandro Cabello, he says he is your father " my heart sank after that message and i felt tears fall form my eyes " What did he say?" i asked wiping my face and taking in a breath " Well you see thats the reason why Lauren didnt want me to tell you... " i rolled my eyes " just tell me! " he put his hands up in defensive " alright fine.... he said that he didnt accept you and Lauren together as a couple and if he were there he would forbid it " i gasped and looked up to the sky in pain... i never expected this at all but i guess, i mean , it dosent make sense to me but. It is what it is. " Thank you for telling me, i would like to be alone now please " i said politly and he nodded " Im sorry about all this but he really wanted you to know, have a good day " i didnt look up but after a few minutes i knew he had left. I went straight inside and up stairs to my room.

The next day i got to school early so that Lauren wouldnt be able to pick us up. I dropped sophie off and went straight to my class. Lauren started sending me mind messages when i didnt respond to her texts but i ignored everything. Thank god i dont have her today until after lunch. i spent all night thinking and thinking about how not to blame Lauren for any of this but from that guy told me i cant, not blame her.

She knows how much my dad means to me and if there was any chance of talking to him she should have let me but no, she had to be selfish and keep the onformation to herself. What a bitch. I really do love Lauren but jesus, what else can i think!...

When the bell rang Dinah hugged me and said Hi and i just waved " okay whats wrong Mila?" she asked straight away " i dont want to talk about it " i said putting my head down and she patted my back " Alright but you know im right here, what they say about dogs is true we are very loyal " she said and i smiled looking up at her " Do you know a Vampire with a speaking to the dead curse?" i asked and she thought for a minute then nodded " Yeah it's lusis, he helped with the war long ago, hes whatever, why?" i sighed and took a breath " Whats his power?" she thought again and then replied what i wished wasnt the answer " He is able to communicate with the non living " i put my head back down and shut my eyes so tight so the tears that were about to fall wouldnt. " please tell me whats going on" she said and i shook my head " Later come to my house and we will talk about it okay?" i said and she nodded quickly " Ill walk you home then "

For the rest of the day i avoided Lauren as much as i could until lunch time when it was nearly impossible, stupid location power. " Camz wait up! " she said as i was walking out to the feild " Why have you been ignoring and avoiding me all dat Camila?!" she asked when she finally caught up to me " because i dont want to speak to you isnt that obvious Lauren! " she stepped back in shock and held my hand which i quickly pulled away from her " Why the hell not?" she asked and i can see in her eyes she is getting mad which honestly scared me " Why do i have to explain what i feel!... i just dont want to speak to you " i said a little less mad than before and she turned away, she started taking deep breaths then turned back to me and i could see that she was trying to calm herself down " Message me when we can actually communicate about whatever the hell is going on here Camila. " she said sternly then she looked around and zoomed away. I sighed in relif and sat on the benches opened a book that i had been reading to try to take my mind off all this.