2

It was past 5pm when my review class ended. We focused mainly on pharmacodynamics today. It was fine. All of it were already tackled during college. Isang linggo na simula noong nagsimula ang classes ng Review Center ko. Dead tired, I drove myself home. Nakakaantok.

Nang makarating ako sa village ay nadatnan ko ang latest model black Ford Ranger Raptor sa tapat ng bahay nila Tita Karen. Just by looking at it, I figured it was Cole's.

Wearing a black sweat short, pink hoodie and Nike sneakers, lumabas si Cole sa bahay nila along with his things. Moving out, I see. I rolled down my windows.

"Where are you headed to?"

He finished placing his things at the back of his car before turning to me. The side of his lips playfully rose. "Curious about my whereabouts now, are we?" That made me rolled my eyes.

Why did I even try to play nice? Bumisina ako sa harap ng bahay para mapagbuksan ng gate. I heard his deep playful chuckle. Damn.

"I'm moving out. Taguig is a bit far, don't you think?" I just shrugged at his answer.

"Take care." I said before entering the gate. I'm fucking lethargic.

Tory woke me up for dinner. After dinner, I decided to review my notes for this day. My phone beeped. My brows furrowed when I checked it.

@seagreg has requested to follow you.

My mouth curved into a smile for no reason. I accepted his follow request and dmed him. I shook my head and decided to stalk his account. Hindi naman masyadong marami ang posts. There's a picture of him at the Golden Bridge in San Francisco, his graduation picture, and some pictures with his friends in the US. I scrolled down and a picture caught my attention.

It was a picture of him and a curly haired beautiful woman. His arms were around her while she's squishing the side of her face in his chest.

"Lover boy." I muttered.
---

Driving almost every day from Quezon City to Manila is just so tiring. It's taking up almost 2-4 hours of my time especially when there's heavy traffic. I like driving, though. It gives me time to think about some things like how would I organize my schedule for the next week or month, makes me recall some discussions, and I get to be alone.

I, sometimes, drive myself straight to Antipolo after my review class whenever I feel like I need to unwind a little bit. There, I just sit and enjoy the city lights in the back of my car while I read my modules. People may find me lonely but I don't really mind. I don't live my life for them.

"Ikaw na ang mag-aya, JM!" Narinig ko ang bulungan ng mga kareview center ko.

"Bakit kasi ako? Baka mamaya sungitan pa ako!" Bulong pabalik nung isa.

"Ako na nga! Ang aarte niyo!"

The girl with a middle length hair approached me while I was fixing my things— preparing to go home after the review.

"Hi! I'm Kiarah! Mag-eearly dinner kasi kami. Baka lang gusto mo sumama?" She politely asked me.

Tipid akong ngumiti bago sumagot. "May family dinner kasi kami." Liar.

Hindi naman sa ayaw ko sila makasama o ayaw kong makipaghalubilo sa kanila. I just know that things would be awkward if I come because they wouldn't be comfortable with my presence. Let's just say that I'm doing them a favor.